Chapter Eight_

Type

"Please come again,thank you!" Type said to his costumer. It's weekend so he was in the bake shop, because he let his employees to have a day off.

It's been two months since he came back and opening the bake shop,and as the days goes by,their sales are getting good, because a lot of their costumers are recommending their pastries to their friends. And it's been almost two months since he started teaching and he can say that he's having a good time teaching and being surrounded by his students.

"Good morning, welcome to WAANJAI!". Type said when he heard the bell rings that's hanging on the top of the shop's door.

"Good morning to you too,hun!".

"Hi,Mrs. Gray!", Type greet her with a wide smile. "How are you?".

"Oh, I'm very much fine hun,how about you?", She ask back.

"Im also fine Mrs. Gray,thank you,". Type said and puting some of her favorite cookie in a bag. "What do you want for today?".

"I'm wondering if you have a carrot cake,I'm going to visit my sister and it's her favorite."

"I know there's a reason why I woke up this morning and the first thing I want to do is bake a carrot cake!", He said with a very serious face while getting the cake from the rack and showing it to her. "Tadam!!"

"Oh!, that's why I always come here on weekends, because you always have what I want!",she said then she stands in tiptoe then softly pinch his cheeks. "And because of that beautiful smile of yours!".

Ever since she met Mrs. Gray,she always told Type that he has a very beautiful smile. The kind of smile that can brighten up your day,and she really love all his cakes and other pastries that they sell.And since then,she became one of the regular costumers.

Type can't hide the blush on his face and ears because of the compliment that Mrs. Gray is giving him.

"Aww!,what a shy baby you are!", Mrs. Gray said when she noticed his red face. "No wonder why everyone is talking about you!, you're such a cutie pie!",she said laughing when Type's face and neck turned really red.

"Thanks Mrs. Gray,", Type said with a shy smile. This is embarrassing!,he said to himself while touching his red ears to cover his embarrassment.

"Okay,I'll stop my teasing,", Mrs. Gray with a soft smile while looking at Type and then she pays her cakes.

"Here you go, Mrs. Gray," Type said after he put the cake on the box.

"Thank you hun," she said but she noticed an extra bag with her cake and show it to him. "Oh,I think it's not mine honey!".

"It's yours Mrs. Gray, your favorite cookie,". Type said.

"Really?".

"Yes ma'am!".

"Aww, thank you honey!".

"You're welcome Mrs. Gray,".

"Well,I'll go ahead,have a good day hun,".

"You too Mrs. Gray,be safe!".

"I will don't worry,bye!".

Type opened the door for her and escorts her into her car.

"Please, drive safely Mrs. Gray,". Type said when she's already on the driver's seat and putting her seatbelt on.

"Don't worry honey, my sister's not far away from here,".

"But still,I want you to be safe Mrs. Gray,".Type said.