Chapter Twenty Five_

Type

After calling Tharn's favorite restaurant by the seafront for a reservation,he was glad when he ask if they can set up a special table and they said that he can come and check,he smile to himself while he's looking through his wardrobe for a simple but formal suit for tonight. He already confirmed from Kai a few days ago that Tharn is free after lunch today so he planned a special dinner for them to celebrate their first anniversary. He also talked to P' Tamp to not tell Tharn,he just needs to drive him there and he'll be waiting at the entrance.

"Come in!" He said when he heard a knock on his door.

"What's going on?,are you going somewhere?", Grace ask when she enter Type's room and saw all the clothes that's on the bed.

"No,I'm looking for something to wear later," he said while still looking through his wardrobe.

"What's the occasion?". She ask again then started on picking up some of the clothes that's on the bed.

"We're celebrating our first anniversary,".

"Oh my God!,is it today?!!"

"Ye-omp!"

"Happy anniversary (nong! To the both of you!)",she said while tackling him from the back.

"Thanks but can you get down, you're not light as a feather," he teased but regret it in second because she slap him on the head. "Ouch!"

"That's for saying I'm fat!"

"I didn't said that!"

"Anyway, happy anniversary again to the two of you,stay together for a long time!", She said while hugging him.

"Thanks, that's what I want too,wanna help me choose what to wear?".

"Okay,let's make his jaw drop once he saw you!".

🌻☀️🌻☀️

"Are you sure, they're just going to celebrate their first anniversary?"

He was going down the stairs when he heard his mom ask Grace,he smile and shake his head.

"It's was the hundredth times you ask the same question my dear,", his dad said.

"(Yes mom)", Grace said.

"Dear, is there something wrong?"

"Nothing it's just,,I mean,are you sure he's not going to propose to Tharn tonight?"

"What!?" Alex and Grace ask the same time.(I'm not sure if I already written Type's Dad's name,so Alex it is✌️✌️)

"What makes you think that mom?",he ask.

"Yes dear,tell us,".

"Well,you look so handsome and you're wearing white," Nicole said while gesturing to his attire,(let's pretend it's their moms name✌️😘)