Chapter Fifteen_

Type

Type was arranging his table after he finishes his lesson plan when he saw the photo on his table. It was a group picture on Thanya's birthday,and he remembered that he refused to be part of that picture because he feels he's invading more of their family time,but he got pulled by Thanya and Mrs. Kirigun. And then Thanya gave her a copy when they saw each other on school.

Then he got to know Tharn's older brother PThorn,his wife P'Anne,who loves baking and their twin kids,Liza and JK who loves football too,and ends up Type making a promise that they'll play together.

Type also remember that he was so surprised when he saw P'Rebecca and Champ on that day,,then he found out that P'Tamp,Champ's father is Tharn's bestfriend and he's working for him. He also met P'Boat, another Tharn's bestfriend and his husband P'Techno.

As the day goes by,he saw how tight their family bond is,and the beautiful friendship between Tharn and his two friends. People might saw Tharn and known him for being aloof and cold hearted billionaire despite of all the charities that he helped,but that day, Type think that he saw the real Tharn Kirigun.

Type watch how he jokes around his friends and his older brother P'Thorn,,how he tease his mom and most especially,how he treats Thanya like a real princess. Type also learned that Tharn never had another relationship after Thanya's mom. And they all laughed when Mrs. Kirigun said that she's planning to put Tharn's name on some dating apps and Thanya surprisingly agreed with her.

And Type also remembered how hard for him to control his self to not stare at Tharn longer than 5 seconds because the gay part of him, choose to be present on the same day of all the days!!,and then,,later that night,he couldn't sleep because his brain and his heart are having a war.

His brain says that he shouldn't and he couldn't develop any feeling towards Tharn because of some valid reasons,he's Thanya's father,and he promised he won't be in a relationship. But his heart says the opposite,,he loves Thanya like his own,and he knows that Thanya also likes him more than a teacher because she ask if she can call him uncle if they're not in school,,and his heart says he deserves to fall in love and be happy.

Type heave a sigh while he holds the photo and staring at Tharn's face.

"I shouldn't, right?, Because I am a teacher,and you're Thanya's dad. And you don't know that I'm gay,and I didn't even know if you swing that way,,but the more I got to know you,the harder I keep on liking you,". He said while he's touching the photo.

"And there's your daughter, she's so cute and adorable and I like her so much and I can't help my self to wish that she's my daughter,,but she's my student,".

Type stands from where he's sitting and then lay on the bed with a thud while hugging the photo on his chest.

"Type, don't let your heart to be broken again, shouldn't you  learned your lesson already?,".

"It's a good thing that you're learning a lesson from being broken hearted,but that doesn't mean, you're going to prevent your self to feel love again,".

"Mom!,how long have you been there?". Type ask that he literally falls from his bed.

"Long enough,"

"You didn't even knock,",he said and sit on his bed with a red face.

"I did,but you seemed so deep in thought while talking to your self,I'm actually on the verge on calling a psychiatrist!"
His mom said jokingly while sitting beside him.

"You heard,,didn't you mom?". He shyly ask.

"You have a good choice,".

"Mom!"