Chapter Three

**Kirigun family is also Thai-American,so there are part that they are speaking Thai. P'/Phi is referred as a respectful or formal and nice way of speaking to older people and N'/ Nong is for younger than you,(correct me if I'm wrong 😁✌️)**

Tharn

Like he promised to Thanya,they visited his parents and they currently in backyard because his eldest brother Thorn is also here with his wife Anne and their twin kids, JK and Liza who's same age as Thanya.

"Mom is too cheerful today,I'm quite jealous!",Thorn said while they both had beer on their hands.

"What do you mean?",he ask then he look at their mom who's arranging the table with Anne.

"Well,she's happy every time we visit, but she always complain because you're too busy with your company so you never had the time to visit them. But today, she's just too happy!",he said while shaking his head.

"I know, I've got a new project and I really need to focus on that, and Thanya",,he said.

"Your company is already one of the biggest company in the world,why do still have to work hard?".

"It's for Thanya's future,".

"I'm sure,even if you stop working now and just stay at home,or tour around the globe,,your company won't go bankrupt,,and Thanya's future is also secured".Thorn said as he drink his beer.

"Your brother is right Tharn,you should at least take a break from working."their dad said while patting him on his shoulder,a beer also in hand.

"I'm not always working you know,,I can also spend time with Thanya". He defended his self.

"Oh really?!,but you're always on news giving interviews about your company, conference, business dinner and a lot more",his brother said.

"But it doesn't happen everyday!",he answered.

"Yeah right!"

"Like you're not also busy with your own business",

"I'm busy,but I spend all of my time with Anne and to the twins,not like you",he said while pointing a finger at him.."You're lucky,you have a very understanding and very intelligent daughter!",

"That's why Im doing everything to give her the best in this world",.

"But Tharn,son,don't forget that your not getting any younger", their dad said.."You already made a name in the business world,so why don't you take it slow and focus with your life?"

"Dad is right,it's time for you to have a love life!", Thorn say while clicking their beer bottle.

"You're in a relationship?!"his mom ask and she was suddenly in front of him.

"(No mom!)",he said.

"But I just heard!"she said.

"You heard it wrong honey". Their dad said. "We're actually telling him that it's time for him to focus on his self because he's not getting any younger"