Chapter Sixteen_

Tharn

Tharn was cleaning all the plates that they use after eating,he said that he'll do the dishes since Type cook for them. And Tharn was amazed by Type because the food was delicious,,and Thanya keep on praising him.

He smiled when he remembered that he noticed that Type's ears turned red everytime Thanya would say that the food is really delicious.

"Someone is being shy,", he wisphered while his washing the plates.

He got really worried a while ago,,after a long busy day,it's almost 7 pm when he finished his last meeting and when he checked his phone, there's a lot of call from Mrs. Lane and a couple from Type,,he tried to call back but,they're not answering,so he told Tamp to hurry back home.

He felt so relief when he saw Thanya unscratched and safe, because God knows,he didn't know what he'll gonna do if she's harmed. While he's checking Thanya,he glance at Type and he noticed something,,he was wearing an apron.

"Dad, are you done yet?",Thanya ask.

"Almost princess,why?"

"Uncle Type said he needs to go home,".

"Oh!,okay,". Tharn said then he quickly finish what he's doing,then dried his hands.

When they return to the living room, Type is already on his feet and fixing his bag in his shoulder.

"Hey, your leaving?"

"Yeah,I think I've stayed up too long," Type said then he turned to Thanya. "Besides Thanya needs to go to bed,".

And they both laughed slightly when they saw her yawn,while she's watching TV,,so Type tap Thanya's head to get her attention.

"I'm going home pumpkin,and you little lady,you need to go to bed,". He said then he bend forward to give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay, Uncle Type!"

"Goodnight,"

"Goodnight,and thank you for today,uncle Type,".

"You're welcome,bye!"

"I'll walk you out," Tharn said.

"Okay,".

They both walk outside until they reach Type's car,and when Type was about to open car door Tharn reach out and hold his arms.

"Type,".

"Hmm?,"

"Thank you,not just for the dinner but also for taking care of Mrs. Lane,". Tharn said.

He was really thankful,and he knows that a thank you is not enough for what he did.

"No problem,Im happy to be of any help,".

"She's like a second mom to me,and knowing that she's sick and I'm not there to take care of her,I'm kinda disappointed of myself,". He said.

"But you're here now, I'm sure she'll understand,and she's quite fine now,". Type said.

"All thanks to you,". Tharn said and when he noticed that he's still holding Type's hand,he smiled and squish it gently,then look at Type again. "Thank you so much, Type,"

Type smiled and tap his hand that still hold Type's hand.

"You're welcome, she'll be fine,".

Tharn just nod and let go of Type's hand,then Type turned and hop on his car.

"Goodnight!" Type said.

"Night,".

When Type's car finally gone he returned inside and the TV is already off and Thanya is no where to be find.