Chapter Twenty Four_

Tharn

He didn't know if he's having a conversation with Type's best friend or he's being interrogated because of all the questions that Mild is asking.

He's excited to meet Type's best friend because he thought that he's a funny guy according to all Type's story. He thinks that they'll become a good friend,but he never imagined that Type's best friend is a bit intimidating.

It's not surprising that they're best friend,he thought,they share the same brain cells.

He agreed that he'll meet them at the bakeshop when Type called him yesterday, but after introducing himself,he barely takes his seat when Mild started asking tons of questions. He remained silent because he doesn't know which question of Mild he should answer first. When he looks at Type for some help,he just shrug his shoulder on him.

"So, what's your true intentions?".

He turned his attention to Mild and clear his throat before speaking,he didn't know if Mild's opinion is mattered in his relationship with Type so he might as well answer.

"I'm going to give him my name if he wants it and I'm willing to take his name if he allows it,", he said with a firm voice and without breaking their eye contact,he wanted to prove that he's serious about what he feels towards Type.

Upon hearing of what he said, Type suddenly cough so he immediately turned his attention to Type and check if he's okay.

"Type are you okay?!",he worriedly ask while gently rubbing his back.

"I'm okay,"Type said when he calmed down.

On the other hand,Mild just watch how Tharn give his full attention to his friend. He was a bit worried when Type told him that he likes someone,he badly wanted to know what kind of a guy did attract Type. His friend is not easy to please, he's very picky and careful when it comes to relationship,and he became more distant to others after his last relationship, thanks to his asshole ex.

Type is the kind of guy who loves to takes care of the person he loves, he'll give you his all,and he hates it when other people takes advantage of Type, just like what his ex did,and it changes his friend. Aside from him, Type avoided everyone,he harshly turned down everyone who showed interest in him. From being a friendly, campus crush and easy going guy,he became the bad guy that loves to be alone.

He really miss Type and his family so he decided to visit but also to meet the guy who's able to catch Type's stone cold heart. He wanted to know if the guy is not like his ex,if this guy truly cares for his friend,not just because of Type's face, because his friend is really handsome,but he wanted to know if this guy wants to know the real Type, with all his imperfections and flaws.

As time passes by while looking at the pair sitting in front of him, Mild witness something he haven't seen in a long while,and it put a warm smile on his lips and he was sure if he couldn't control his tears, they would probably rolling down his face this time. The way Tharn looks at his friend while gently rubbing his back,the gentleness on his voice plus his worried tone,he can say that his best friend is in a good hands. When he looks at Type,he saw his old friend,the Type he knew with a bright smile,and eyes that's full of love and naughtiness at the same time. Welcome back brother,I miss you NATHARINE!

He tap his finger on the table to get their attention because they seem to forget his presence, while he pulled a serious face when they look back at him. "Do you want to know my opinion on your relationship with my friend?", he ask after he took a drink with his coffee that gone cold.

"Mild-"

"You might won't believe it but I will  interfere if I see that you're another piece of shit who wants to take advantage of him when you needed him and discard him like a trash when you thinks he's not useful anymore,",Mild said with a hard voice while looking at Tharn straight in the eye. He wanted to see Tharn's reaction if he knows that Type has gone through something painful in the fast. And he didn't get disappointed when he saw Tharn's face became serious,and his hand balled to fist on the table.