Chapter Eleven_

Two weeks later...

As usual, Type was waiting with Thanya for Mrs. Lane to arrive and like they always do,they talk about random things.

"Oh Sir Type,I have something to give you!", Thanya said while looking inside her bag.

"For me?".

"Yeah,here!".

Type read the card and he was surprised when he saw what was written on the card.

"This weekend is you birthday?"

"Actually it's today Sir,but we choose to celebrate it on weekends,".

"Wait,what!?, today's your birthday?".

"Yap!, I turned 11 today,". She said,then giggles when she saw his surprised and maybe confused face.

"Why didn't you tell me,we could've  greeted you a while ago,or I could've bring you cake,".

"It's because no one knows my birthday,"she said like it's not a big deal.

"What do you mean?". Now he's really confused, first,he learned that just a few people knows that her father was Tharn Kirigun,then she grows up not knowing her mom,and now she's telling him that no one knows about her birthday? He's been here for almost 4months now and they celebrated atleast 10 birthdays of his students,that means he also bake a lot of cakes.

What else is she deprived of while growing up?

"Its because I never had a big birthday party,it's always been a family celebration,".

"You never ask your dad to have a party?".

"No,sir,".

"Why?".

"I don't know,but it's okay!".

"So,it's a family gathering then,and it's much better than having a big party?".

"Yap!,big party means,more noisier and chaotic Sir,".

"You're right!". He said and laugh,he remembered he was one of those kids who'll start a ruckus on parties. "If it's a family gathering,why are you giving me this card?"

"It's because I want to invite you to celebrate my birthday with me Sir Type,",she said while looking at him.

Oh no, don't give me those  puppy eyes!ugh!,

"But-".

"(Please~, Sir Type,na~)".

Type knows he can't say no to her, it's just that,her whole family will be there,and him being there,he'll feel like his invading their privacy

"Thanya-"

"Please!".

"Okay then,".

"Promise?!".

"I pinky promise,". He said and then show his pinky finger.

"Yes!",Thanya said and link her own pinky on his.

"Hey,I have an idea,". He wanted to make Thanya happy and make her birthday more special for her.

"Idea?".

"Let's bake your own cake,you and me,what do you think?".

He didn't have to hear her answer because after he said what he said,Thanya jump on him and gave him a very tight hug,so he put his arms around her.

"Thank you sir, it's going to the best birthday ever!". She said excitedly.

"Where are you going to celebrate your birthday?".