Chapter One_

Tharn

"Start the construction as soon as   possible Engr. Matthew",he said as soon as he saw his plan on his presentation regarding of the new housing projects that he's working on.

"Right away sir, do you have anything to add to the plans?",Engr. Matthew ask.

"I'm fine with your plan for now,if I need to add something, I'll let you know".

"Okay then sir, I'll be going",he said as he started to collect his stuff.

"Good day Engr.".he said and shake his hand.

"You as well sir"

Once he's alone in the conference room,he let out a heavy sigh,it's his last meeting for the day and it's already 6:30pm and a headache is starting to build on his head.

I need to pick up Thanya.

He just entered his office when his  phone started to ring.

"Yes baby?",he asked while grabbing his suitcase and making sure that everything is on its place before he leave the office.

"What time are you going to pick me daddy?"

"I'm gonna be there in 30m sweet pea",he,said as he wait for the elevator, some of his employees are saying there good-byes and he just nod to them.

"Okay, I'll tell Miss Grace you're on your way",

"Thank you sweet pea".

"Okey,bye!",

He just shakes his head when he hear the dial tone,when he got to his car,he called her favorite restaurant to order and to be pick up because he's too tired to cook for their dinner tonight.
After making the call,he speed to her school.

Her teacher is so kind to look after her Everytime he's late for picking her up,just like today. He almost forgot about her because of his full schedule.

As promised,he reached the school in half an hour,he send a message that he's waiting on the front gate and in no time,he saw her running to his direction.

"Dad!"

"Hey, princess,"

"Good evening Mr. Kirigun",Miss Grace greeting him while shaking his hand.

"Good evening to you too Miss Grace, I'm sorry for picking her up so late",he apologetically said to the teacher.

"It's okay Mr Kirigun,"she said.

"Thank you".

"Your welcome",then she waved to Thanya who's already inside the car.

"Bye Thanya, don't forgot your homework okay?"she said to her.

"Yes Miss Grace,bye!,see you tomorrow!", Thanya replied.

After saying their goodbye to her,he got inside the car and started to drive to the restaurant where he ordered some food.

"Where are we going dad?", Thanya ask when she noticed that they're going the wrong way.

"I'm too tired to cook,so I just ordered",he said while looking at her on the head mirror.

"I hope you ordered in uncle Boat's restaurant",she said while looking outside.

"I did, how's school?",he ask her like he always do everyday.

He wanted to know everything what's happening to her in her school.Ever since Thanya was born,he made sure that he gave her everything she needs,all the attention and all the love.Even how busy he is,he always find time to spend with her,to be with her on every special occasion.