Chapter Twenty_

Type

"Haist!," Type let out a loud sigh while he aggressively threw his pen on the bed then he rub his face with his hands then leaned back on his chair.

He's been reading the same page on the book that he needed for his lesson plans for a few minutes now but he can't understand any words. His mind is always going somewhere else,not that he doesn't like where his mind  goes because God knows he likes it very much.

"I need to focus if I want to sleep early," he said with a sigh while his eyes are close,but his mind seems to have their own mind.

(NC part 2✌️⚠️)

Tharn grabs his hand and pulled him up untill they're sitting inches away from each other. His heart pounds as Tharn slowly pulled up his shirt and toss it to where he tossed his own shirt.

"Type like I said,if at anytime you want to stop,tell me and everything stops no matter what," Tharn says seriously while he slowly push him back to lie on the bed again.

He nods and smiles at him as he lower his lips back to him. They kiss slowly and lovingly as Tharn's hands run down on his side before they untie the string on his pajama. He bit his lips when he feels Tharn's index finger hooks on his briefs and slowly pull them off of a his feet.

Tharn pushes his legs to the side slightly and presses a kiss to the old scars on the inside of my thighs. He blushed in embarrassment when Tharn looks up at him. With just the expression of Tharn's eyes,and without any words to be said he knows that Tharn is asking him to not to do that again. He also knows that Tharn won't ask so it's up to him if he'll tell Tharn what's behind of those scars. He nods and Tharn pressed another kiss on those scars before moving on to his erection. Tharn licks the head and he bits his lips when Tharn starts teasing his slit with his warm tongue.

He throws his head back and moan when Tharn takes him into his mouth. Tharn's large and surprisingly warm hand cups his balls and he starts fondling them while he goes to work on his cock. He grips on Tharn's shoulder because Tharn's hair is too short to grab on and then without realizing he started to thrust slowly on Tharn's mouth. Tharn didn't try to stop him or complain, instead,Tharn let him do what he's doing but then,after a few seconds Tharn grips his hips to stop his movements and he growls softly in frustration.

"Oh Tharn!,hmm so fucking good!" he groans while gritting his teeth. It's not the first time that they're doing this but it's always leaves them both wanting for more but it always ends up with just satisfying each other by touching.

His balls tighten and he groans as he feels his climax rushing forward. Before he could warn Tharn,he shout as he spills his release onto Tharn's mouth. He look down at Tharn and he see him taking it all with no problem. Tharn sucks and licks him clean as his legs shakes from the intensity of his climax. Tharn's grips on his hips tightens and then Tharn pulled him up with him while he stands ups,when they're both standing,he looks up just in time for Tharn's lips to press on his own with equal fervour.

Tharn's tongue pushes it's way into his  mouth and he feels his eyes roll back when he taste his own cum on Tharn's mouth. With a shaking hands,he fumbled on pulling the string on Tharn's pants and pulled them down without breaking their heated kiss. Tharn hissed when he feel his hand brush on his hard covered cock,making him kick his pants off of his own feet and Tharn pushes him back until he falls on the bed.

"Hurry up Tharn," he groans as Tharn slide his hands on his own brief.

"Patience bie,we have all night,"Tharn whispered on his ears making him bit his lips.