Chapter Twenty Three_

Type

"Oh my god!, Sir Type this is the most beautiful cake I've ever seen!!,thank you so much!", Jenny said when she saw her wedding cake

"Oh my god!, Sir Type this is the most beautiful cake I've ever seen!!,thank you so much!", Jenny said when she saw her wedding cake. She was so excited when he told her that her wedding cake has arrived to the venue and she wanted to see it.

"Isn't it too simple?".he while he scratched the back of his ear, he's quite not sure if Jenny will like it.

When Jenny told him that she wanted him to make her wedding cake and all the desserts on her wedding,he agreed immediately,and he said they don't need to pay because,it will be his wedding gifts for them.

"No!, I love it!" She said without taking her eyes of the cake.

"Oh no!, Don't you dare cry now, you don't want a puffy eyes before your wedding, don't you?!", He said when he saw Jenny's teary eyes. There's still a lot of time before the wedding so she's still on her normal clothes.

"Don't worry,it's my day,and I'm the bride, so no one will mind if I cry!, Because I'm supposed to cry because of happiness!",

"Do you really love it?"

"Yes Sir Type!, And it's really beautiful!". She said and take a quick picture of the cake. "I'll show it to my  Mom,".

"I'm glad then,"he said,it's his first time to make a wedding cake and he really did his best.

"I think I need to go back to my room,my mom is probably freaking out now,".

"Okay, congratulations and best wishes!".

"Thank you sir, I'll see you later!".

Once Jenny left,he returned on checking all the pastries that's going to served later,it took three days for him and his staff to bake all the pastries and the wedding cake, after that,he ask around if he can help.

Ever since he became Tharn's boyfriend,he also become close to Jenny, so he wanted to help to make this day the best day of her life,he wanted it to be perfect for them.

When he look around,he can't help but to have goosebumps, because the whole place is so beautiful. He learned that it took a week for the wedding coordinator and the wedding planner to set this place into this. It's like a "Garden of Eden" on earth,even though he never knew what a "Garden of  Eden" is looks like. The whole venue is full is different fresh flowers,the different scents are mixing all over the place so it gives a fresh smell,the place is just perfect. He also learned that,aside from the fact that Tharn own this five star hotel, he's the one who paid for  everything,as one of his gifts.