Chapter Twenty Seven _

Type

"Type,when did you come home?", Nicole ask when she saw Type inside his room but continue on walking to the bathroom.

"(Few hours ago mom)",he answered while smiling to his mom who started to pick up his dirty clothes.

"So, how's your night?",she ask again while winking at him.

Before he could make up some lies,his phone rung and Tharn's name flash on his screen so he immediately answer.

"Yeah,"he answered. Because he's still mad at Tharn,he knows how cold his voice sounds but he doesn't care.

"Type,I'm outside".

He ended the call without another word then grab his wallet and put on his shoes.

"(Tharn is outside,)" he said to his mom while kissing her on the head. "See you later mom,". Then he got out of the room.

"I thought you'd be at Tharn's place,". Grace ask from the living room when she saw Type going down the stairs.

"Got home this morning," he simply said without stopping.

"Where are you going then?".

"Tharn," he just said while opening the door.

He knows he must've acted rude to his mom and to his sister and as much as he wanted to stay and apologize,he can't, doesn't know how to answer their questions about last night. Because he himself is clueless,he himself didn't know the answer to the questions that's been circling his head.

Why didn't Tharn showed up?,Did he really forget their anniversary?,,what the fuck happened?,,those are the questions that he also needs some answers and he's going to get the answers that he needed.

He immediately saw Tharn's car when he opened their gate,he took a deep breath and then walk closer and get inside the car silently.

"Hi",Tharn said.

He just look at him and nod then turned his head to the window

He just look at him and nod then turned his head to the window. He must admit that he miss Tharn and seeing him now, only proves just how much,but at the same time, he's anger came back when he remembered yesterday. The embarrassment that he felt when some of the people looks at him being stood up,the sympathy and pity that visible on the eyes of the stuff,he hates those.

"Type,I want to take you somewhere,is that okay?", Tharn gently ask after they pulled away from his house.

"Sure,",he said without looking at Tharn.

He heard Tharn take a sigh because he knows he sounded disinterested,but who cares,his rage that he tried to calm last night is starting to boil again. He focused on his attention on the scenery that they past by to avoid looking at Tharn and to calm his self.