Prologue

He blinked his eyes when it became blurred and then tears started to flow down his cheeks,he tried to wipe them but it keeps falling down so he just gives up.
He looks up to the scene in front of him once again and just liked that,his heart broke in million pieces,his world shattered.

"Type?"

He secretly wipes his eyes and calmed his self before he forced a smile and face Ms. Jenny.

"Does Tharn know you're coming?,he didn't tell me,I'm sorry".

"It's okay,I'm actually leaving,I forget something"
.
"Is that so?"

"Yeah,uhm,can you do a favor for me please?"

"Sure,"

"Don't tell him that you saw me"

"Why?"

"I'm coming back later to surprised him,it's just that I forget my gift so I'm going back to get it".

"Hmm,okay!".

"Thank you".

"It's nothing,I'm going to cancel his last appointment so you two can go anywhere you want later!",she said while winking at him.

"You're the best!"

"I know!",

They both laughed but he's is fake,and  he can't stay there any longer so he said his goodbye.

"See you later",he didn't wait for her to answer,he just turned his back and hurriedly walked outside.

"Bye!"

When he's already out of the building, his eyes start to tear up again,and he feels like his heart is going to burst because of the pain that he's feeling,so for the last time,he looked up at the building.

"Fuck you",he wisphered.