Chapter Ten_

Type

"Hmm,", Type woke up with the feeling of something wet and cold that is sliding on his face so he forced his eyes to open and he smiled when he saw Chopper and he's licking his face.

"Hey, buddy! morning!". Type said while he scratched Chopper's head,the remaining sleepiness that he feels are totally slipped away because of Chopper.

"Okay! okay!,I'm up! Ha! Ha! Ha!", Type said while laughing when Chopper continues on licking his face,he's also barking and wagging his tail so fast.

Aside from his family, Chopper is his inspiration and his source of happiness. He found Chopper on the parking lot of the bar where he and Mild choose to go,he was so small and very weak. Mild told him to let it be,but the dog's cry made a big effect on him so he decided to take the dog home,and that time,he was dealing with a broken heart. What Type didn't  realize is that, while he's taking care of the dog,he cope up with the pain and he move on faster than he thought. He was pulled back from his thoughts when he felt another lick on the nose from Chopper.

"Fine,let's get up!",he get up with Chopper from the bed and the dog run immediately out of the room after he put it down,he just shakes his head then he entered his bathroom to get ready.

🐕🐕🐕

"Good morning Sir Type!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Good morning Sir Type!"

Type turned from assisting his other students to form a line when he heard someone greeted him and he smiled immediately when he saw Thanya.

"Good morning to you too Ms.!" He greeted back,then he bend a little to match her height.

"My dad is here Sir!",Thanya said then she took his hand and pulled him to where her dad is.

Before he could say anything, Thanya is already dragging him until they reach her dad who is standing near the gate and busy typing on his phone.

"Daddy,this is Mr. Type Thiwat!"she said looking at her dad. "Sir,this is my dad,Tharn Kirigun!",  Thanya said when she turned to him.

When Type look at the man in front of him,all those news that he heard about him being handsome are actually true, because he's really is.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Free With Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें