Chapter Twelve_

Third person..

*Warning ⚠️,read on your own risk!🔞, sorry if the nc part is lame!*

He leaned his back on the headboard then light a cigarette without even covering his naked body,and then blow a thick smoke.

"You don't need to do anything for now,just be a good employee,".

"You have another plan?".

"Yeah,".

"Going to tell me?,".

"Of course,but let me start it first, because I'm going to need you,from time to time,".

"But I don't want to work there anymore,".

"You've been doing this for sometimes now,and besides, we're close to getting everything we want,we can't stop now?".

"But what if we got caught before we succeed?".

"We won't, because I'll make sure that,I'll get everything he owned even his name,so don't think too much!". After he threw away his cigarettes,he grab his partner's neck and kiss him hard,while pushing him again on the bed.

They both became so hard again even though they just finished having sex a few minutes ago. He put his legs on both of his partner's side then he grab his cock and position it on his whole,he knows he's clean so they don't bother to put a condom.

"Ahh~!",they both moan when his cock slid inside of his manhole,they don't wait a second,he start to move his hips up and down while his partner trust his own hips to match his pace.

"Fuck!,faster!,move those fucking hips faster~".

"Ahhh~,I'm close!,I'm gonna cum!~".

After a few more second,they both cum,he feels the hot cum inside his ass while his own cum land on his partner's wide chest.

"Hmm~,",he said then lick some of his own cum then kiss his partner. "Stay for tonight,". He wisphered after he break the kiss and lay on his chest. He moan again when he feels him pulled his soft cock out of his hole.

"Okay".

🌞🌻🌞🌻

"It's the place!", His mom said after he parked his car in front of the baked shop.

As usual they were on his parents house this weekend,they just finished their lunch when his mom ask him to drive her to a baked shop,and that bake shop is 20 minutes away from their house.

"There's a lot of bake shop near your place mom,why did you choose this place?", He said while looking around the place.

WAANJAI?

"I know the owner,and I love their cakes,so come on!".

When he got down,he put on his cap and sunglasses to atleast hide his face so no one can recognize him if ever they already saw his face on TV,then he followed his mom.

Tharn push the door open and the aromatic scent of freshly baked cakes and cookies is blowing on his nose. The place is spacious and very clean, there's a lot of different bread,cakes and pastries on different sizes. There's also tables and chairs to sit if you want. Even though Tharn didn't know anything about interior design,being on a construction company,he already saw different kinds of interior design and,he was empress on how this bake shop were designed.

He was distracted on observing the place by his mom when she pulled him to the counter.

"Hi,good afternoon, welcome to WAANJAI!".