Chapter Fourteen_

Tharn

Tharn was glad that he consider Type's idea,a week break from work and school for Thanya is such a big help. He told the whole family that they should have a trip because it's been a while since the last time that they had,and they all agree,so they pack their stuff for a week and go to their private beach.

On their first day,,while they were sitting around the fire after their dinner,Tharn told his family the truth about Ara's disappearance. As he expected,they were all shock and then he and Thanya got so emotional while he tell everyone the story on how they met,on how they end up together,and how happy he was when he learned that he's going to be a father.

After sometime, their mom said that they should call it a day and to go to bed because everyone is not just tired from the trip and all,but everyone is also emotionally exhausted from the information about Ara.

The next day, Thanya suggest that they should throw flowers on the ocean as an offering for her mom,so that's what they did,and prayed for her soul to totally rest in peace. And then after that, Tharn felt that there's something heavy that is lifted from his chest, everything seems so light,then they spent their remaining days to enjoy their self on swimming and playing on the beach.

Now they're back and Thanya has been bugging him for an hour now,they just arrived home but she wants to go somewhere.

"Dad please,I promise we won't be long, na~,". Thanya pleaded.

"Okay,"

"Yes!",then she ran outside with a box on her hands.

When Tharn get on the car,Thanya is checking the box.

"Dad, do you think he'll like it?",she ask without looking at him.

"I'm sure he'll love it,".

"Do you think he miss me?".

"For sure,".

"I miss him too and everyone at school,",she said while looking outside the car.

"Good thing you're going to school tomorrow,". Tharn said.

"Yap!".

After 10 minutes of driving,they reach their destination,and Thanya immediately got down after he park the car,then ran inside the store. Tharn shakes his head the put his sunglasses after he make sure that the car is all lock up,he just hope that there's not a lot of people inside.

 Tharn shakes his head the put his sunglasses after he make sure that the car is all lock up,he just hope that there's not a lot of people inside

"Can you tell him I'm here, please?".

Tharn heard Thanya ask when he got inside so he looks at the direction of the counter and he saw a guy.

"Sure, what's your name?".

"Thanya!".

"Why don't you sit down,while I'll  call my boss?",the guy said with a big smile while pointing to an empty table near the door.