Chapter Twenty-nine_

Type

"We did a great job on our foundation day,do you think Ms. Nami will agree if we go out of town to relax?". Mr. Peters ask.

They were at the school ground and currently assisting their students who were waiting for their parent to come.

"You mean like a team building?". Ask Ms. Fay.

"Yes, something like that,". Mr. Peters said. "And besides sir Type did an amazing prod,the crowd went crazy when he perform!".

"We did all an amazing performance, specially the kids!" He said and tried to hide his red face.

"Sir Peters is right, you look amazing back then, you look like a celebrity,". Ms. Fay said with a shy smile.

"Thanks but like I said,we did all great,". He said and turned his head to the kids around,but his brows furrowed when he saw Kai.

"Ah,can you excuse me for a bit?". He said without looking to them and walk closer to where Kai is.

"Kai,".

"Aow Type!,oh I mean sir Type,". Kai great him with a sickening sweet smile.

"What are you doing here?",he politely ask but before he got the answer he heard Thanya.

"Sir Type! Uncle Kai!".

"Hi princess!, Ready to go?" Kai ask Thanya.

He turned to Thanya confusedly, Tharn didn't mention that Kai will pick her up today.

"Thanya?". He ask.

"I got a call from dad just now,and he said that uncle Kai will pick me up," she said while she wrapped her hands on his waist.

"Where's Mrs. Lane?" He ask Thanya, he's aware that Kai is looking at them but he really doesn't care.

"I don't know,but dad said he's going to pick you up,", Thanya whispered, she's aware that no one should know about her dad and her teacher's relationship.

"Thanya,".

"Are you going straight home?",he ask Kai.

"If Thanya wants to go somewhere before going home, I'll take her there," Kai answer.

"Can we have ice cream before we go home?" Thanya ask Kai.

"Anything you want princess!".

"Bye sir Type!" Thanya said.

"Bye,call me when you get home, okay?",he said.

"Don't worry, she's safe with me,". Kai said.

"I'll see you later,". He said to Thanya.

He watch them until they got to Kai's car so he didn't notice that Grace is already standing beside him.

"Is that Kai?".

"Ay phi!"

"What?"

"How long have you been standing here?"

"Long enough,,so is that Kai?"

"Yeah,"

"Then what's wrong?"

"Huh?,what do you mean, what's wrong?"he confusedly ask.

"Well, you have this look,"

"What look?"

"You look worried or something,"

"(It's nothing)".

"Okay,are you going home too?"