Chapter Four

Type

It's been two weeks since Type moved back and all he'd been planned were working smoothly. On his first week,he process all the things he needed to be able to open his bake shop,find some employees,then works on the menu. He'll be the one to bake all the cakes that they're going to serve on the shop so he really put his time on it.

And in the middle of his second week after getting back,he opened the bake shop, he named it " WAANJAI",it means sweetheart in Thai,and he got a good feedback from their neighbors,and they recommend his bake shop to their friends and after a few days,they became busy and they start to get more orders in advance.

Some of the older costumers says,his cakes is not just the only one that's sweet but also his smile Everytime they saw him.

Three days before he officially goes to work,he had a meeting with the superintendent of the school where his sister Grace also teach. After the meeting,they tour him around so he could familiarize the place.

Type was checking the shop if everything is closed and lock up when he noticed a car parked in front of their gate. Since all the lights inside the shop were already off,he can clearly see the people who got off the car,and he smiled so big when he recognized his parents.

They're facing the house so they didn't notice him standing on their back when the taxi leave.

"Ah!,it's nice to be back!", Mr. Thiwat said while stretching.

"Say's the one who doesn't want to go home!". Mrs. Thiwat said.

"I thought I wouldn't miss our house,I guess I'm wrong!",Mr. Thiwat laugh while picking up their suitcase and started to walk through the gate.

That's when Type decided to let them know his presence on their back.

"I hope you missed me too!".he said to them while putting his hands under his chin.

Type tried so hard not to laugh when his parents turned their heads to him at the same time, he's worried a bit if they broke their neck with a snap because of the sudden action

"Type!?" They both said in the same time with the same confused faced.

"The one and only!",

"Ay! Type!",they screams and he was sure they woken up some of their neighbors,then his parents both rush to hug him,once they were on a very tight embrace,they started jumping, while laughing so hard.

"Don't forget about me!", Grace said while running to join them.
She saw from her room window that her parents already arrived so she rush to go down and meet them downstairs. Type is checking the shop and their parents still don't know that his back because they wanted to surprised them.