Chapter Twenty Two_

Boat

"Drink", Boat said while handing Tamp a canned beer. "You'll need that after you hear what I'm going to tell you,". He added when Tamp didn't take the beer on his hand.

"Speak," Tamp said after he takes the beer,then sit on the nearest seat on Boat's office.

Boat take the seat opposite from Tamp then he empty the beer on his hand in second while thinking on how he'll start to tell Tamp the thing that's bothering him about Tharn.

"You don't plan on getting drank,do you?". Tamp ask while taking a small sip on his beer, he's driving so he didn't have a plan to get drank.

Boat open another can and he was about to drink again when Tamp stops him.

"Hey!,I didn't come here to be your drinking buddy tonight,so start talking,".

"First, you have to promise that you won't tell Tharn anything and everything of what I'm going to tell you,", Boat said with a seriousness on his voice. "Everything you hear,stays between you and me and in this room,".

"Okay, promise,".

"When Ara disappeared, Tharn look everywhere for her,he never stop asking around until he got involved to wrong people just to find her,".

"Wrong people?"

"Drug users,dealers," Boat said after he finishes his second beer.

"What?!". Tamp was shock on what he's hearing that he almost spit out the beer on his mouth.

"He's not failing his studies,he was always on top and he seemed healthy so I never suspect that he uses,even after he got a call from the hospital about Thanya.The truth about him using drugs, that doesn't crossed my mind, not even once, because he's strong and he's too smart,but not until I decided to check on them one night.".

11years ago.....

"Tharn,where are you?, Tharn!". Boat calls when he entered Tharn's apartment,but no one answered him.

He opened the first door but no one is inside,so he goes to the next room,it's Tharn's mini library.

"Tharn are you here?!",but still,Tharn is nowhere to be found.

When he was about to call Tharn's phone,he heard Thanya cries from the room next to the library,so he quickly run there.

"Shit Thanya!" Boat said as he run fast inside when he saw that Thanya's half body was hanging on the bed.

"I got you princess!,I got you!" He gently said while trying to calmed Thanya from crying,and his own heart from beating hard because of nervousness. He looks at how high the bed is,and he knows that if he's a bit late,the baby will probably on the floor and end up hurt badly.

"Shh,it's okay, you're okay now, Uncle got you now,".he said while rocking the baby so gently on his arms.

Once Thanya calmed a bit,he tried to make a bottle of milk on one hand,while the other is holding Thanya. When he successfully finished,he gave it to her,she immediately sucked on it.

"How long has it been when you had your last bottle huh?". He can't help but feel a bit angry at Tharn while looking at Thanya, she's sucking her milk fast.

When Thanya finished her milk and ends up falling sleep on his arms,he slowly put her down in the middle of the bed and he made sure to put pillows on both of her sides so she wouldn't falls off before he goes outside to look for her father.

"Where on earth is he?",he ask himself while he continues on looking for Tharn in every room. He try to call Tharn's phone but it's just keeps on ringing, he's starting to get annoyed when he heard some noise from the room next to the kitchen,it's the laundry room.