Chapter Twenty Eight _

Tharn

"Ms. Deren,in my office for a second please, thank you,".

"Right away sir!".

With in a few seconds,Ms. Deren entered his office,she is one of his temporary secretary.

"If there's no important meeting please cancel all my schedules for today, and you can go home too,". he said while he's picking up all the files on his table.

"Okay sir, I'll arrange them for tomorrow,is there anything else that you need sir?" She politely ask.

"No more,, thank you Deren,".

"Okay then sir, I'll see you tomorrow,". She said then leaves.

He's putting all the files on his drawer when he saw the tiny black box that sitting on the corner. He took it and sigh while looking at the ring that he doesn't get the chance to give to Type.

He leaned into his chair then close his eyes,it's been a week since their anniversary and it's the hardest week of his life. They see each other all thanks to Thanya but the hardest part was, they have to act that they're fine in front of her,but he knows they can't keep doing that. She's intelligent and sensitive and very observant, so one of these days, she'll know that something is up.

With another deep breath,he put the little box on the pocket of his suit without opening his eyes, he's feeling a bit of headache and he's not in the mood to go home even if he's calling it a day. He'll only miss Type more because there's a lot of pictures of him around.

"You can go home Deren, I'm fine," he said without opening his eyes when he thought it was her who open the door,she probably wants to know if he needed anything before she leaves even if he said he needs nothing.

"Surprised!"

He immediately open his eyes when he hear Thanya and smile widely while hugging her back.

"Hey princess,what are you doing here?", He ask with a big smile on his lips,he's mood quickly change because of his daughter. "How did you get here?".

"I'm here with uncle Type!," Thanya said excitedly.

And right at that moment, Type walk inside his office with a small smile on his face while looking at him. For a moment, he forgot about his own daughter while he stares back at Type.They've been together for a year but Type's handsomeness is still knocking the air out of his chest everytime he looks at him. He knows that it's not just Type's physical appearance that attract him but also his big heart, even though Type has a way with words,like he curse a lot, especially if he's angry. It's just add to his charm because he knows how to stand for himself,and he's lucky to have Type as a boyfriend.

And he hated himself for making a mistake that cause for them to have a misunderstanding. He hurt Type,he knows it,and he regrets it so much,he just hope that Type could forgive him because he can't go on for another week without talking to Type. He misses him so much,he missed holding Type, kissing him and he missed sleeping and waking up with Type on his arms.

"Please daddy?, please na!".

"Huh?,what did you say princess?", He ask confusedly when he feels a tag on his arms. He turned his attention away from Type who raised a brows and nod to Thanya's direction.

Thanya's POV

Thanya just giggles when she noticed that her father just stared at her uncle Type and literally forgot that she was there.

She knows that something was up with her father and her uncle Type,she knows that they're were trying to be fine in front of her but when they thought that she's not looking,or if they thought that she's not paying attention,she saw them avoid each other. And it makes her sad that the two most important people in her life are not okay. When she talks to her uncle Tamp and uncle Boat about what she noticed,they told her what she should do.