Chapter 30

Jasper's PoV

I really wish that Mark just shuts his trap if he just wants to lecture about punctuality and concentrate on thinking how we could ask questions to people without letting them get a doubt about our intentions.

"... We have so many things to do, even after execution of this plan we have to do so many shits to make that moron meet us some other day! The..."

For the past half an hour, he has been yelling about how we should be punctual, punctuality is important even if we are the boss of our work and all that bullshit.

But alas, if he once gets onto the roll, there's no stopping him.

"Marco... This is the 3rd time i am saying this, if you don't fucking shut up lecturing about punctuality, I won't care that I am driving, I will just get back there this fucking instant without stopping the damn car and MURDER YOU!" Mac threatened.

That did the trick. Of course it would work, never once until now, did Mac called him Marco, unless she was talking about some serious shit.

He instantly stopped lecturing about punctuality and asked, "So, we go according to the plan we devised last week? I mean we have to know more about Larry Tin without blowing our covers. No offence Jas, but except you, no one in this car has legit covers."

"Yeah, yeah.. like those people care if we're what we are saying to them. Just have an invitation in your hand, they won't care if you're a thief or a murderer or something else." Mac replied, taking a left turn.

"Though you should remember to not let them realize that you have a link to the underworld or the fact that you're the underworld. They would freak out like fucking idiots and create chaos, alerting those morons, whom we had to target for answers." She continued.

"How do you know so much? About common people." Even after living in between those stupid common people who scream on top of her voce after seeing guns, I still don't have a single clue as to what to do to act like a 'normal' person as she's saying. Because my normal is the same as my crew's- being deeper than neck deep in this world of crime.

I could feel her getting tensed as she answered. "That's not up for discussion right now." Her grip on the steering wheel tightened and she continued,

Her coldness in her voice would have made me believe that some imposter had taken her place, if she wasn't right beside me for the past 1½ hour. She must have been thinking about her friend. She might be successful in hiding the agonia (agony) in her voce, but it was faintly visible in her occhi.

"Right now, just go through the plan one last time. Farry or whatever the fuck is his name can't know about us being there for his info. He's a very... how can I say this without innuendos... slippery person. From what I have known."

I didn't comment about it. I started to go through the game plan that we had devised in the past 1 week.

"Got it?" I asked them and they both gave a thumbs down. "Che cazzo! Do you both want me to murder you both in the middle of highway?!" They both chuckled. What's with them and why the fucking hell are their actions in sync?!

"Nah, you won't do that. Who will you replace us with then? No damn moron will be brave enough to work with you." Mark replied. Well, he wasn't saying anything sbagliato (wrong). We did have people working under the 6 of us but they were a bunch of codarde (cowards). If something happens to uno di noi (one of us), no damn fucker would be able to take her/his place in the crew.

"And if by chance any fucker does, he would either quit in one week or get herself or himself murdered in the crossfire. Or worse, he or she will save themselves, leaving you to take the damn fall. No sane fucker can deal with your fucking temper tantrums." She said and my eyes widened.