Chapter 1

Hi Everyone! Here's the Chapter- 1 of The Gangster And The Hacker! I hope you all love it. Comment and share it with your friends and press that star button! And these 'A/N's won't bother you anymore unless necessary!

Love,
~Katie.

Okay read ahead!

Mac's PoV

Unfamiliar voices surrounded me as I slipped in and out of consciousness. Where am I?

"When can we take her home, doctor?" A person asked.

"After a few days. Since she woke up after a month, we need to do all the tests to know whether she has any other problems or not."

"But there is little or no chance that she'll recover her memory."

I woke up with a jerk. What the fuck? Why am I still getting those flashbacks? Doctors said I can't get flashbacks like these anyways.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 9 already..... Shit. I had to meet Myra by 9:30 for the wedding shopping! I got up and rushed to the bathroom.

I reached there, almost an hour late. Oops.

"Why the hell are you late!" She yelled.

"I overslept Myra. No big deal." I replied in a bored tone.

"No big deal? It is a big deal, you moron! My wedding is in 11 months and this is your attitude! " She exclaimed. She was going to say more but got distracted as the saleswoman brought wedding outfits for her. Saved by the saleswoman.

She started trying out different lehengas. The saleswoman went on and on about different materials and designs trending among the brides. Myra sifted through the lehengas and kept on trying a variety of them. They were all beautiful but she was full on bridezilla mode, whining and screaming that nothing looked good on her.

Are all brides this crazy? If I ever even think of getting married, I am gonna think about this moment and run away from the groom.

I was shaken out of my thoughts by Myra. "Which one is better? This or that?" She asked, pointing at two different lehengas (Indian bridal wear).

"Aren't they the same?"

"How can you say that? This one is Baby Pink and this is Coral Pink. Hey what do you think of ruby pink?" She asked.

Ugh, I'm missing my bed already.

A few minutes later...

"What about this cherry red? I think Jake is going to love it."

"You really like to test my patience, don't you? Do I have to remind you about my hatred for red and pink colour? So, if you show me one more pink or red lehenga, I swear to universe I am going to torture your Jake for the rest of his life." I said, half joking.

"Fine." She grumbled and asked the staff to take those lehengas away.

I realized that she was doing this to know where her cousin, Janvi was. She always does something that irritates me when she wants to get some inner scoop.

Janvi hadn't seen Myra or any of her family members for almost 9 years. The whole Singhania family wants to meet her but they kinda brought it to themselves.

"If you think that by making this you are convincing me to tell where she is then you are really wrong. I myself don't know where she is." I said, narrowing my eyes.