Chapter 6

Right now we were in the parking space and so are those fuckers. I tugged at Jasper's jacket secretly.

"Someone is following us. Those white cars have been following us since we left the church. That's not gonna end good." I whispered to him smiling a little and hooped my arm around his hand.

"Yes, I noticed." He replied, pulling me closer.

"We have to get Janvi and the kids to safety. Tell your gang members there shouldn't be even a scratch on them. And yeah,  tell them to stop Janvi and the kids whenever they try to removebtheir masks or sunglasses or both." I said.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Because they are gonna take them to safety while you and I deal with those fuckers." I said, giving a smile to Janvi who was looking at us.

"And why should I listen to you?" He asked again.

"Because, you don't want me to go incognito. And trust me, you can't even know where I am unless I reveal it to you." I replied and he grunted. He uses his Bluetooth device to contact Marky, and explains the plan to him.

"Ummm, Janvi, we should go ahead. I think the love birds are gonna take their own time." Marky 'whispered' to Janvi and I yelled back,

 "I heard that Marco! You better be ready for payback!"

They all went away and I turned around to face those goons. I refused to throw the first punch, even though I wanted to practically annihilate and interrogate them for what they had done. 

"So, for what reasons have you been following us ever since morning?" I retorted.

"So these people aren't as foolish as we thought! Anyways, pretty lady, get aside, we aren't here to hurt you. Get aside so that we can hurt only your fiance." One of the goons, who was in front, said.

"Awww… so sweet of you to say that. Umm.. let me think, Nah. I can't get out of your way. Sorry." I replied with a 'sorry, not sorry' expression.

"Get them both." The front goon said.

I smirked, cracking my knuckles and whispered. "Bring it on." In an instant, they charged towards us.

The one who was at the center-right charged at me and I punched him in his face. He stumbled back in surprise. Did he actually think that I wasn't step aside  just because I am 'in love' with him? And to think that he was calling us foolish!

Another goon glared at me and charged at me. I sighed. They really do have a death wish. Well, who am I not letting them fulfill it?

I punched that fucker's stomach and he fell beside his friend.

Weakling.

"You are gonna pay for that bitch!" The front goon said and signalled few of his goons to charge. Again. Really, didn't they see their friend's condition and learnt anything from it? Well one of the reasons why they are fucking up their job of 'hurting' Jasper. Morons.

I closed my eyes in boredom, wanting to finish this ASAP. Just when I opened my eyes, I saw Jasper standing to my left, glaring at me.

"What? Are you just gonna stand there, have me beat all these fuckers and take all the credit?" I retorted and he glared again but moved his ass to kick the fucker who was just behind me with a wooden plank.

"Awww… Jazzy is concerned about me." I said sarcastically.

Without waiting for his reply, I turned around and saw another moron running towards us. I swung my leg in the air hitting him at his solar plexus. Three down. I continued fighting the other goons who tried their best to throw a cheap shot at me.