Chapter 4

"Finally! We are back on the ground." Benjamin said as soon as we landed at the Barcelona Airport. 

"Shut up." I replied, taking my luggage and heading towards the exit.

"You should take your bags and start walking if you don't want me to disappear!" I yelled when I realized they were just staring at me.

They followed me after taking his luggage.  

Soon enough, I saw the angel who kept me sane all these years. "Trevor!" I exclaimed. I dropped my bags on the floor, not caring if it hurts someone's feet, and ran to hug him. He lifted me off the ground and spined a little.

"Ahm." Jasper coughed and I broke the hug.

 "Ah! My bad. Jas, this is my best friend Trevor. Trevor, this is my fiance Jasper." I replied to Jasper 's unasked question. 

"And don't bother glaring at me. We are just friends." Trevor said.

"Oh come on don't get jealous, Jas. I know I may not have told you about Trevor, but you would love to spend time with him." I said sweetly. But he knew I was instigating him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Let's go to our hotel. I can't wait to be alone with her." He said kissing my collarbone. 

I laughed as I always felt ticklish on the collarbone and neck. Honestly, I hate it so fucking much. My hatred for it is like an enmity between two sworn enemies. "Jas, how can you forget? We aren't living in a hotel. We are living at my best friend's sister's home." I said, fake pouting. 

"Of course I know that. You know how I feel about being away from you." He said, kissing my cheek and pinching my waist discreetly. 

"Did you tell Janvi though?" Trevor asked. 

"No. But I did tell her I would meet her soon." I replied. 

He shook his head and replied, "You are like wind, can't predict when you would pass by." 

And with that, he loaded our luggage in his other car. I got a chance to compel Jasper to keep my luggage as well.

"She isn't a wind. She's a goddamn tornado." Jasper muttered under his breath. 

I pinched his arm lovingly and went to sit in the car. Oh the sweet nothings of love..

2 torturous hours later… 

Finally, we are at Janvi's home. I pressed my finger against the biometric and the gate opened. 

"You come here often?" Benjamin asked.

 "If I had hardly been here, I wouldn't have my biometric over here." I replied irritated. 

From past 2 hours, Benjamin has asked me so many stupid questions that I really wanted to throw him out of the fucking car. 

"Now, if you ask me a single question, you are going to be Late Benjamin Fernandez." I said glaring at him and drove through the gate. 

"This is the first time I have ever seen Vivienne so angry." Trevor said. If only you knew the reality, Trev. 

I stopped the car and got out of the car. "Hey, Trevor! How are-" She was saying but stopped as soon as she saw me. She marched towards me and slapped me.