Chapter 11

"So, got any leads on who might attack you?" I asked Jasper, crashing myself on the couch. Two days went by after that 'binge day' incident. And thank gosh that they didn't act like I didn't ruin their day.

"Well, we do have certain leads. This is the list of a few people who would attack me." He said giving me a scroll kinda thingy.

 When I unscrolled it, I was waiting for either one of them to laugh and say, 'Gotcha!'. Because it continued to unscroll until it hit the floor.

Like really dude?! The distance between the couch where I crashed and that floor would at least be 2 feet, if not less!

"You have gotta be kidding me." I replied dryly, eyeing that damn piece of paper.

"And we're going to meet them. Today." Jasper replied, smirking.

 If only that damn informant of mine had found something about that fucktard who was killed in Spain! I cursed in my mind.

Well, we did get his name, (which was Ricci) but what the hell is the use of that if we didn't get information about the fucker who gave him the orders to attack us and kill her!

"So, what's the plan?" I asked sipping my red wine.

A few hours later...

"And where the hell is this 'lead' of yours?! Does he think we have all the time in the world?" I asked, scowling.

Like the previous ones have been useful either. They either gave sarcastic answers or said 'I don't know anything'.

Fucking Hell! They're even more useless than my ex-informants.

Right now we are at one of Jasper's hotels, waiting for the next 'lead'. And that moron has not arrived here yet.

I swear to hell that I won't let him get out of here on his legs if he doesn't give us any information despite being late!

"You can eat whatever you want, no one will ask you for the money, it's my hotel. Just shut your damn trap." Jasper scowled.

I rolled my eyes. "And why the hell did you get Chelsea here? That too telling her to hide somewhere 2 tables away from us?" I whispered when I saw Chelsea hiding below a table near-by. 

I pressed the bell in our booth to get a waiter here, but the damn waiter took an eternity to get to the booth. And finally, when the damn waiter arrived, my words sank in Jasper's mind.

Either that or he was waiting for me to say 'I was kidding!' 

"What shall-"

"Why the fuck is she here?!" Jasper yells before the waiter could complete his question.

"You didn't get Marky to drop her here?" I asked him, frowning.

Because I clearly remember Marco taking Chelsea to meet Janet... or whatever her mother's name is.

"Of course not! I specifically told him to keep her away from here." He said and stood up to find her.

"Please sit down and don't create a scene. As much as I love seeing you riled up, we aren't at the penthouse."

He narrowed his eyes at me and hauled me on his shoulder. The nerve of this bastard.

"You fucking moron! Put me down. Now!" I yelled, not caring if anyone heard us. 

He marched out of the booth to one of the tables and said, "You can come out, Chelsea. I think you and Vivienne need to give me some answers." 

And with that, we marched to one of the elevators while I was yelling at him to leave me. Why didn't I get down myself?