Chapter 21

"So, everything went according to the plan?" Chelsea asked us while eating and Riley glared at her.

"How many times should I tell you don't talk when you are eating?! It gets stuck in your throat and then you cough for 24 god-damn hours!" Chelsea huffed but continued to eat silently.

I hate thinking of the past, yet Ithought about the planning that the crew and I did.

Few hours earlier...

After my whiskey drinking session, I gathered everyone in the living room and told them about the group of informants going against me.

Before I could start to explain, the doorbell rang. Everyone shook their heads in negative. Riley glared at me and pointed at me. "She must have called someone here."

"Honey, if Chelsea didn't live with you all here, I would have probably blown this apartment apart." I joked and laughed at their expressions.

"I'm not stupid to get your covers blown, which might get my cover blown as well, you morons." I huffed and walked out of Jasper's office to open the main door. Everyone trailed behind me as well.

A person was holding a big box because of which no one could see his face.

"Delivery for Mac." The guy said.

"No such person lives here. Now, fucking get lost!" I yelled in a scary tone.

"Of course I know she doesn't." The person dropped the box, to reveal that it's Caligo.

I couldn't control my anger and pulled him inside. Pinning him against the nearest wall, I got my gun which was tucked at the back of my jean's waistband and pressed the barrel against his forehead.

I was about to pull the trigger when Jasper pulled me back from behind and wrapped his one arm around my waist, trapping my hands while his other arm winded around my shoulders

"Jasper, leave me! He betrayed Mac! This motherfucker has to die! Leave me, let me kill him!" I said struggling to get out of Jasper's grip.

"Take that moron inside Mark, before Viv murders him." Jasper said while struggling to restrain me. Caligo laughed and I struggled even more.

"You have the nerve to show up here after teaming up with Oprah!" I yelled back.

"Okay, okay calm down, Mi Amore." Jasper said, still holding me in his arms from behind.

Slowly, I tried to make myself calm by taking deep breaths. Once I was calm, I nodded slightly. But I think Caligo had really this huge urge to die because the next second he opened his trap again.

"Now that she's calm, can you keep your hands to yourself? It makes me shiver with disgust to see Vivi in such a romantic pose when she's totally an anti-romantic person."

"You-" I lunged ahead but Jasper tightened his grip around my shoulder and waist.

"I'm taking him to the living room so that he doesn't get his blood on Viv's hands." Ben said dryly and steered Caligo away. This time I managed to break myself free from his grip.

"Who the fuck do you think you're! Why did you restrict me? You should have left me to kill him! And who the fuck gave you the permission to restrict me?!" I yelled and was about to tail Caligo to kill him when Jasper held my elbow and pulled him near me. I glared at him while he looked back briefly.

"You done?" Jasper asked in a bored tone.

"No! I want to kill him!" I yelled and tried to turn around but Jasper held both of my elbows.