Chapter 48

Jasper's PoV

We managed to reach the place where according to my new informant Theo and his wifey got married. That to without threatening to murdering off each other!

But as soon as Mark and I saw the entrance, I turned to Mark to confirm if what I was seeing was really in front of me or if I was hallucinating. He nodded which made me believe that he was also seeing what I saw and then glared at the gate again.

This is so fucking unbelievable. Fiona Banquets out of all the places in the world? Now I do know that what Venere is saying is true and accurate.

Because only people in our Mafia know about this place and importance. It's the place where all the top tier people of our Mafia get married including my parents and Mark's.

And if Venere managed to find this while tracking Theo and his 'wife', then he must have really been here, married or not.

"Umm, Hello! Do you want to take some kashta and tell me why the fuck are you both glaring at the entrance? It's just a place where people get married what is the fucking deal?"

"Will you stop talking like matters are really fucking small? This place- you know what, let's not talk about this and waste our time you will know more anyways." I replied and walked through the gate.

"Don't want to go along with you both but I have to if I want to get more info and unveil Theo's little birde." Venere grumbled and tagged along behind. I know she isn't doesn't believe in western religion but she could at least keep the whining to a minimum.

"You think he was here to know about something or rather someone? And marriage was a ruse to keep that motive hidden?" Mark whispered to me.

"I don't know Mark, but whatever we are gonna know, I have a gut feeling we are going to hate it."

We walked towards the administrator's office and entered inside.

"Aise ghus rahe hai dono jaise ki yaha iska hi raaj chalta hai." Venere rolled her eyes. I didn't bother to reply. It would just result in her egging on me and making me lose my control over my desire to fuck her.

"Who are you all and how did you enter the office witho- Jasper DeLuca!" An oddly familiar woman exclaimed.

"How the fuck do you- Wait Helena?"

"You two know each other?" Venere asked suspiciously.

"Well, we dated for a few years and were in the same management class at the university. Besides I know a lot about this place and that Jasper's family is one of the trustees of this place for a long time. Also, I would watch my words if I were you. People here are too judgy." Helena replied and smiled at me. Looks like even if she knows that, she still doesn't know about family history.

"So, who are these people with you and what got you three here?"

"We're looking for the administrator of this place. Point where they are?" Venere replied to her bitterly. Che cazzo? What crawled up her ass and died this time?

"Well-" Helena pointed at herself and said, "Helena Willows at your service madam! What can I do for you?"

"We are here f-" Venere interrupted me and said, "To have a look at this place! We're looking for a place where we can hold a wedding. Heard about this place from my... friend." I think she died a little over there when she said the word 'friend'.

"Well then, you came to the right place, ma'am. So the sir over here is your fiance?" Helena asked, pointing at Mark.

"Actu-" Before I could say a word, Venere elbowed Mark and exclaimed, "Yes! How did you guess it?"