The Gangster And The Hacker

<<<Disclaimer>>>

This is my Book which I am writing using my own brain. All the names, characters, plots, places, brands are work of fiction. I really don't know whether those places really exist or not. So if these places, people do exist ,it's totally coincidental. Only a few names of places that I have mentioned are real. Also this book contains swears/foul language and the main characters are shameless to death. If your are not comfortable with it, I suggest that you should look for another book.

All rights to this book are reserved by me i.e. Katie (my pen name). You would be in heaps of trouble if I find you try to pull this stunt. You don't want me to get angry, trust me. And the people who genuinely love my stories, please do note that my love and babies (Sorry, I mean my novels, I don't have a love life in reality and I won't want one in reality🙄) won't be any where other than Wattpad. You can either DM me on instagram (ikatie_na) or you can report that person.

About 'The Gangster And The Hacker'

The Gangster And The Hacker is an (Crime) Action- Mystery novel with twists of action, humor and tini-tiny spice of romance. It revolves around life of two polar opposite people who have to bear with each other due to circumstances when they 'meet'. They have their respective reasons to stick to each other even after having many opportunities to go away from each other's lives.

Despite loathing each other's presence, they help each other whenever in need and have each other's back because of their reflexes. One is Fire, the other is Ice. Who will erase the existence of other? But what will they do when there are bigger problems ahead in their road which will make their hate towards each other seem small? Moreover, would they be willing to let each other know secrets of their past?

*****

Started: 1st May, 2020
~On going~

*****

Hi Berries! Thank you for choosing my TGATH to read! It's a spin-off of my book 'Married To My Best Friend'. If you haven't read it, it's fine. I have tried not to link too many scenes from that book.

Hopefully you enjoy reading TGATH!

Love,
~Katie.