Chapter 3

"You had to be back by 6 PM!" Jasper yelled.

"Don't blame me for this! Your best friend dragged me from store to store!" I yelled back.

He grunted and threw a glass vase near him. It went across the room and crashed on the wall with a loud thud.

"Hey, can you please keep the throwball session to a minimum? It's 11 in the evening." Chelsea said sleepily, coming out of her room.

"Of course." He replied.

"And your plaything is still here?" She asked, looking at me.

"Listen here you-" I was saying when Jasper glared at me.

"She is my fiancée, Chelsea Isla DeLuca. So you better treat her with respect." Jasper said. Chelsea stomped her foot and went away.

"Where's your room?" I asked, desperate to call it a night.

"Excuse me?"

I rolled my eyes. "Have you gone deaf? I asked the fucking directions to your room. Is it that hard to answer?" I replied.

"No, you are sleeping on the couch here." He said pointing at the couch in the living room.

"How very ungentlemanly of you, Jasper. Do you want your Zia to know that you let your dear fianceé sleep on the couch?" I said sweetly, battling my eyelashes. He glared at me, still not admitting defeat. We stood there glaring at each other.

Finally he broke eye contact and stormed out of the living room, muttering curses under his breath. Gotcha!

He walked, or rather ran to the end of the passage. Was he trying to lose me? Oh he's so going to get it.

"Hmmm... nice choice of interior." I commented as he ignored me.

"You will have to get a new couch though." I continued when he didn't reply.

"And why should I fucking do so?" He asked.

"Well, I am not gonna sleep on the same bed as you and this couch has a hard mattress. You have to sleep on that couch." I replied pointing at the couch which was placed in this room.

"Listen this carefully. If you have any fucking problem sharing the bed then you can gladly sleep on the floor. Or better yet in the living room." He said and turned to open a door.

"Where does that door lead to?" I asked.

"The bathroom. Wanna join?" He smirked. Why is that so hot?

"Sure." I replied playfully. Of course I wasn't gonna go in there. That's against my protocols.

He glared at me and replied. "Just stay here and don't you dare touch anything." He entered the bathroom and I snorted.

Like I was gonna listen to him. I went to change my clothes in the walk-in closet. Riley had kept all my clothes in here. I changed my clothes and went back to the room. I was making a pillow barrier when Jasper came back in the room.

"And what the fuck do you think you are doing?" He asked, folding his hand across his chest. If he weren't so arrogant, I would have found his 8 pack abs hot.

"I don't want my beauty sleep to be disturbed by your kicks. Besides, I think if I had given you a chance to make the fucking partition, you would have taken three fourth of the bed to yourself."

"Sleeping for almost 10 hours and she still needs 'beauty sleep'." He mutters under his breath.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked.