Chapter 57

"They are at this casino? Are you kidding me?"

"Well, that's what my informant said." I huffed when Riley once again decided it was great to question the information I had brought to them. When they are standing right inside the building I might add.

I did a go through by myself when my informant gave the address. I knew he would just jump into the danger just at a snap of his finger if he had known this as soon as I knew.

"How can they be here, we would’ve known it! Theo & I co-own this, damn it!"

"Which is why his staff and followers would obviously make sure that their boss isn't exposed or they and their families would be the ones paying. And the world is so sexist that they will only see men as a threat and not women." I taunted back.

Why couldn't this bitch have a little more street smartness when she is from a mafia family is beyond me.

"Riley. We do not have the time to bicker. We have no choice now but to trust her on this one." Jasper replied. Excuse me? No choice but to trust me? I- why am I even surprised at this point? Of course he's going to choose her over me despite all the situations we had been in because of her zidd. He wouldn't take in the last incident as well and now he is implying I'm the one who's untrustworthy.

I tried to convince Roy that day about not going to the warehouse, that it was clearly a trap, why would they fucking go there, but Riley over here shut down my convincing skills by just saying 'Chelsea might be there' in a desperate tone.

And turns out, it was a trap. Theo and Jenna had fucking called the feds 'anonymously'. Seriously? What are they, 14? Jasper had to call the cop he is associated with to get the feds out of there before they were noticed. Even if we didn't hear the feds say that, I knew they were the ones who called them.

That's why I made a quick survey in disguise of this casino. I did not want Jasper to waste money on that cop like he did for that warehouse fiasco. What a waste of time and money that fiasco was.

And all because Riley threw a fucking tantrum to be at that warehouse asap. And he is implying that I'm an unreliable source? Unbelievable.

"Can we please get going? They are going to hear us from miles away if you keep up with your increasing tone of yells." Marky snapped in a low tone. Huh, at least there is one person in this crew who does know how to keep them in line.

So, what everyone would be thinking is that we storm in, get Chelsea out and take Jenna and Theo prisoner towards the Mafia villa where all the meetings take place? Yes, but there is a tini-tiny change in that plan.

"I would agree with you Marky-" eyeing all of us, I let out a disgusted shudder, "We should have at least looked like we were picked from a random circus, got dipped into cheap wine thrice, dragged through a mud fight and then got dropped here, that too on the head."

"You guys do realize you need to act like you are NOT high? Mark, do something." We heard Ben from the other side of the ear-piece. That fucker has the audacity to complain when he is most probably sipping on his drink while he was most probably sitting like an entitled Maharaja in that fucking car.

"Yeah? Well then why don't you get here and deal with this bunch of spoiled, entitled little regals who think this is their royal palace!" I snapped back. People turned back to take a look, so I continued with the drama by saying loudly.

"What the hell are you all looking at?" I glared and the people who gathered seeing my shouts got scared and ran out the door of the casino.

The trio stared at me in disbelief while all I could hear was Ben yelling, 'what happened?' on a freaking loop.