Chapter 42

Jasper's PoV

"One Whiskey neat." I nodded, looking at Venere. Spero lui capisca ( I hope he understands) that I ordered it for her and not myself.

"To the lady over there? In the dark blue dress?" He literally pointed her out and gulped when I glared at him. Muttering something that sounded like 'sorry sir', he ran off to make the drink, before I could talk to him further.

I have to know which employee of mine hired this great person.

I motioned the bartender to come back again and after God-knows how long he came back. "Don't you fucking dare mention that I ordered it for her. Give the drink only after she gets back to the bar. And if you cercare di- try to mix anything that isn't supposed to be in any drink consumed by her... It won't be good for you." I raised an eyebrow when he stared at me, terrified. Probably seeing my blank face.

"Inteso-" I closed my eyes in annoyance. Perché cazzo continuo a dimenticarmi che non tutti sanno l'italiano? (Why the fuck do I keep forgetting that not everyone knows Italian?)

"Understood what might happen?" He nodded frantically. With a cold blank stare, I motioned him to get out of my face.

I turned to look at her, making sure she hasn't created any havoc over here. The way she wrecked the penthouse and yelled at me, almost putting a bullet through my head, I thought she might blow up here as well if someone even tried to look at her. But look at her dancing away, without any care in the world. Not even caring that almost the entire club is staring at her openly and shamelessly. Like she wasn't yelling at me almost a few hours ago.

Looks like I'm the only one who has the privilege to see her angry to the extent of almost killing me every single time.

I pulled out my phone as I felt it vibrating. Mark? Perché sta chiamando adesso? (Why is he calling now?) I got out of my seat and walked outside to attend his video chiamare (call) peacefully.

"Why does it take you so long to receive one damn call? What the heck do you do that you take this much time?" I rubbed my forehead slightly and looked at Venere through il vetro (the glass), just to make sure she wasn't wrecking the place.

"Jasper, respond damn it! Look if you don't then-"

"Mark, chill. You're hyping up even more than you did when-" I cut myself off before I mentioned his sister pushing him further into into his shell. "Leavr that and get to the damn point." I demanded, knowing he wont call just for the hell of it, unlike my other friends.

"Riley said that you haven't returned to the beach house since yesterday, haven't called any of our friends and didn't receive a single call of hers either. She demanded me to call you and check that Mac hadn't killed you and ran away. And she ordered Chelsea to report whether I've called you or not." I rolled my eyes when I heard Mark saying that.

"Riley and her imagination." I chuckled. The music and vibrations were way too noticeable even with the doors closed. I hope Mark doesn't notice this through the call.

"Wait, those music beats... Are you at a club?" He frowned and I sighed. I just had to fucking jinx myself, didn't I?

"Venere. She was a ticking bomb this afternoon and had decided to get out of the hotel penthouse. And you know how she is. The more she is said not to do something, she works twice as hard to do that very action. That's why I had to tag along with her so that our newly renovated club doesn't have to get renovated again." He raised an eyebrow at that reply.