Chapter 28

"What the fuck was that?!" Jasper yelled, grabbing my elbow.

Again? What the fuck is his deal? I groaned, not wanting to deal with this right now.

Besides, those goons might be around here somewhere and because of his demanding questions I would be in their sight in an instant. Why does he want me dead now anyways? I mean yeah, I pissed him off to the hell and back but if he wanted me dead because of that, he would have done that the very first moment I had made him fucking mad.

"I see you aren't satisfied with the scratches that I beautifully decorated on your face. Want me to enhance it even more?"

"Why were you and Vale so close to each other before you got out? Is he your lover? Huh, ANSWER ME!" He held my other elbow as well, pulling me closer to him, totally ignoring my sarcastic question.

"We'll discuss when we get back to the penthouse. Don't fucking create a scene here, in the middle of a busy street." There was something wrong here and this fucking moron might make it worse by yelling so loudly.

"Fuck no! You have to answer now! Who the fuck is in that room, that you just ran off here?-" I ignored his further rants and closed my eyes to listen to my surroundings carefully. Even with the busy streets around, I could make out something was wrong. I concentrated hard if I could to listen to my surroundings so that could give me some clue.

"Will you answer my fucking ques-" he abruptly shut his trap and at the same time I heard a few faint clicks which were very familiar. I opened my eyes and looked at Jasper who looked like he was forced to eat raw lemons without drinking any sort of alcohol.

"Get into the fucking car. Now." He dragged me to his car and pushed me into the passenger seat when I didn't give him any sort of reply. I guess when he abruptly shut up, he saw those people. I threw my bag and sunglasses onto the backseat.

"Why didn't you fucking listen when I was saying we will talk at penthouse you fucking moron! See what you have fucking done!" He started the car, ignoring my rant again and pressed onto the accelerator, driving straight ahead. Those goons started to chase us as well and Jasper speeded up the car.

He took a road which was lesser known and was almost deserted. Probably, for having no witnesses if we had a crossfire. I turned to see how many morons are sitting in there and that's when I realized that my day can't and won't get any worse.

There were 4 people in that car. And I do know for the matter of fact, that I will have to fend off these fuckers unless Jasper can multiply himself or gives me a chance to drive his car. And both of those probabilities can never ever happen in this life.

"I had barely lost those fuckers and now they are here again. All thanks to you." I glared at him and his eyes snapped to me. Through the corner of my eyes I saw what was in front of us and I whipped my neck to the right too fast, to confirm whether what I was seeing was true or not.

"Oh my gosh, look ahead, you fucking crétin! (dumbass)" He looked in front and there was a truck heading towards us. And that's not the least of our fucking concerns.

It was a fuel truck.

"Now are you going to divert the fucking car or what?! Or are you waiting for some magical miracle shit happen, you fucking moron! Or do you want me to sit on your lap and drive the fucking car, you fucker! Divert the fucking car Jasper!"

He finally got his damn fucking senses back when the fuel truck was too damn close to us and turned the fucking steering wheel to left, narrowly missing the fucking truck.

Before I could take a breath of relief, I heard a cracking sound from behind. Turning around, I saw a crack on the rear windshield and the crack started to grow wider as one of those fuckers had hit the same spot on the windshield.