Chapter 58

Jasper's PoV

Jasper's PoV

"I can't hear their conversation either." Ben said in response to Riley's complaint. She just saw them talking but wasn't able to her them on ear-piece was her fucking complaint.

"Well, do something! " Riley snapped.

"If you've forgotten, let me remind you I'm not the tech wizard here." Ben snapped back.

"Will you both shut up? We have bigger things here to do, let's focus on that. Ben, can you see Theo or Jenna anywhere?"

I was in fact burning in jealousy probably as much as Riley was if not more. Only I know how much energy it took to not march into the restaurant and just punch the hell out of Mark. But now is not the time. Chelsea should be the priority right now. I need to keep it aside, keep all of these feelings aside to make sure Chelsea is safe.

"Well, I can see Theo exiting his suite on the penthouse floor."

"He must be keeping Chelsea somewhere else, what we're seeing right now might be because he knew Mac will get into the security system to keep an eye." Riley replies.

"We have to be careful here Riley. We can't make the same mistake we did when going to the warehouse. Also, never assume things in full confidence. You are bound to fall face flat." Venere's voice got through the ear-piece. Yeah, I was wondering when she would bring that mistake back in the conversation.

Wait, she got back online?

"You are back NOW? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with both of you? Why did you both cut off the fucking connection?" Riley managed to whisper into the mic.

"Well, what can I say, our ears were hurting." I looked at her through the tank to see her smiling mischievously.

Then a waiter approached them and Mark said, "We just need a few more minutes to decide please. We just want to spend some quality time before ordering." She replied, placing one hand on Mark's hand on the table.

"Sure ma'am. And I would like to inform you that the arrangements you have asked for have been arranged." Huh? What arrangements?

"What arrangements is he talking about?" Venere turns to Mark.

"Uh - Sir-"

"Come on Vivienne, we are on our date. You think I don't know about your romantic dance fantasy by now?"

"What is this bullshit Jasper?" Riley whispered in my ear angrily.

"Believe me, I don't fucking know either." I replied, staring intently at them.

"Wha- are you-"

"Vivienne, If I may?" He pointed towards the waiter in front of them and widened his eyes to point out some obvious points, I think.