Chapter 63

Jasper, Ben, Riley, Chelsea and I were out looking for a house to live in when my silent treatment towards Jasper finally made him realize that I'm in fact a human and not an AI

Jasper, Ben, Riley, Chelsea and I were out looking for a house to live in when my silent treatment towards Jasper finally made him realize that I'm in fact a human and not an AI. We had the whole damn restaurant at our disposal, courtesy of Jasper the great. "So which house did you all like?" Yeah, couldn't forget the broker who was just too chirpy for anyone's liking. Riley just shushed them and asked who would order this time.

And their petty fight begins!

Riley, Ben and Chelsea were having a fight on who would order when in the end Jasper just huffed and reluctantly asked. "What do you both want?" Everyone gave their long ass list about what they wanted to eat. That lucky bastard Mark, avoided all of this chaos by staying back at that mansion.

"I still don't know how the hell you got here and who the fuck told you about this?" I grumbled and went ahead to order for me and Xavier.

Instead of replying to my question Xavier just stood there silently until our order got to the counter and even then he just mumbled. "Let's get our tray to the table and eat." And with that, he ran off with our tray to the table. "Bata raha hai yaa muh tod du tera?"

He joins his hands in front of me after keeping the tray. "Don't hit my face please. I will tell you everything. Let's eat first." I was displeased by his answer but then I also realized this would be great as by the time we would be done with the lunch, everyone else will be eating theirs.

Nodding, I just grabbed my sandwich and ate in that fucking awkward silence. Others joined us at the table when they got their orders and the chirpy broker began to ask questions like 'what features do you want in the house?' 'Should we go check out some mansions that are on my list?' I just glared at the broker and he finally got the memo to shut up.

I stared at Xavier when my lunch was finished but he was still eating; so slowly that even the turtle would seem fast in front of him. "Well?" I just gave my death glare when he was done but still did not open his mouth. He got up and I followed him to the table on the other side of the diner. "Dekh mere patience test karne ka hai toh koi aur din choose kar, aaj nahi. Khoon ho jayega tera."

"Jasper!" Is all he yells and then rushes as far away as possible. Jasper got him here with us? But why? ...Oh that motherfucker.. I just rested my hand on my head in disbelief when Jasper came to my side.

"Venere, I'll be right back. Mark called." As soon as Jasper kisses the side of my forehead, and leaves, not giving me any chance to say anything. Mark called and he just left everything! Why? Wait, did they get some evidence that will prove who set their building on fire? Or was it about the girl that went missing from their mafia.

I was about to go follow him but Ben came in between. "So?" He just raised his eyebrow while smirking and continued, "You have done the impossible, you know." I looked at him and others in confusion. "What?" Is all I could say in disbelief of his question. "When's the wedding?"