17.

Jimin's small body was shivering from fear when he reached the forest at the end of the field and was finally out of reach of the flying stones

Why were people so aggressive towards animals, towards hybrids. Why were there so less amazing and caring people like Jungkook?

At last Jimin has been lucky enough to meet the most beautiful human ever, his skin tingling at the thought. He needed a moment to find Jungkook's scent in the forest, it was leading him back and forth, it seemed as if Jungkook was trying to trick some chase. An impossible wall of green trees with hair-like leaves hanging towards the ground appeared sticking out of that winter scenery. Was it some magical place, Jimin wondered jumping over the snow towards them admiring their rich color. The leaves had been bent at places so someone must have gone through them some time ago. There was only Jungkook's scent in the air so Jimin was calm diving underneath the hanging ribbons of green emerging on the other side to see a path leading up, his heartbeat becoming uneven. Will Jungkook be mad, that he ignored the orders again and has come here? Jimin hoped that even if, he could still convince Jungkook to forgive him.

It was a bit difficult to climb up the hill, so he shifted to be able to use his hands for catching balance reaching higher and higher until a view like out of a fairy tale opened in front of him. Three steaming lakes surrounded by glinting sliver stone walls, which light made the space as bright as during a moonlight filled twilight. Dark like ashes, was the sand on the beach, yet nothing could top the beauty of Jungkook's calm posture, his hair tight up, his board shoulders magnificent, the pose so powerful Jimin was just standing there staring. Should he leave immediately, never disturb Jungkook?

Jimin shivered taking two steps back but a stone rolled from underneath his foot causing a noise. Jungkook jumped up swiftly taking the sword out, his eyes fell on Jimin, his face clouded, so Jimin changed into the fox running down the beach rolling up into a ball next to Jungkook trembling madly. Jungkook sighed placing the sword aside sitting down looking over the lakes, he seemed to consider something heavily.

Jimin was so scared still trembled until Jungkook's hand tangled into his fur caressing gently.

They were sitting in silence, Jungkook's fingers playing with his ears till Jimin couldn't stand it any longer and shifted.

Jungkook's gaze was serious.

"I'm sorry for coming here, so sorry."

"Jimin shut up," Jungkook suddenly pulled him into a rough kiss by his neck, parting his lips with his tongue working against his madly.

Jimin's hands were caressing over Jungkook's body and hair, playing with his bun, both making out so passionately their faces and jaws were wet.

"What have I told you about coming here?" Asked Jungkook.

"King Jeon, I ignored your order again please punish me," begged Jimin barely talking from tensions.

"You're so stupid Jimin, but I couldn't focus on meditation anyway," muttered Jungkook looking at him a bit playfully before falling back on his lips, Jimin could feel him undressing himself so he began to help, both moaning between rushed touches, but soon it was Jungkook's impressive chest all exposed to Jimin's hands and lips.

"I think you have become even more fit than during the first time I've seen you," whispered Jimin cuddling his lips to Jungkook's shoulder sucking on it gently.

Jungkook's hands were touching the inner side of his thighs impatiently and Jimin knew his beautiful... whoever Jungkook was to him wanted him now, but then Jungkook's raspy voice sounded in his ear.

"Take me Jimin, it's an order."

Jimin's eyes widened he stopped nibbling hickeys into Jungkook's shoulder looking up stunned.

"King Jeon I... don't even know how."

"I will lead you, come," Jungkook got up untying his pants stripping of the last pieces of clothing standing there completely bare in the silver light of the magical rocks.

"Wow!" Whispered Jimin watching Jungkook's body up and down in fascination.

Jungkook blushed hard coming closer stretching his hand out to caress Jimin's hair, but Jimin knelt moving his tongue along Jungkook's length from bottom to top sucking him in.

"Jimin, damn," Jungkook cursed, his fist closing on Jimin's hair. "I know you love to please me that way but I want to feel you inside me today."

Jimin couldn't listen, he was in a trance, all fox instincts taking over and he wasn't able to resist this urge, his tongue and lips working smoothly, him rocking almost in and out feeling Jungkook against the backside of his palate, Jungkook so good he could never have enough especially as he was releasing some pre juices onto Jimin's tongue.

"Jimin damn! Listen at least once," Jungkook's tone was sharp so Jimin pulled back stopping his lips so close to Jungkook's tip he could touch it by every word.

"I want you to come into my mouth king Jeon and after that I will give you everything."

Their eyes met, Jungkook's filled with such fascination Jimin was stunned.

Jungkook just tapped his lips with his length giving him a sign to continue so Jimin's toes began to dance from excitement, he loved to please Jungkook in his mouth so much, it was becoming a bit unhealthy now.

Jimin just glued his lips to Jungkook's tip receiving a deep moan, he pulled Jungkook closer by his legs kissing over his thighs when Jungkook was begging him to 'damn' continue, but Jimin was so into it, licking the man's he'd v-line, then back to his hard one. Jungkook so ready to explode he was throbbing in Jimin's mouth and the hybrid wished he could feel him inside in such a state.

"King Jeon, please take me," he begged pulling out, caressing Jungkook's butts with his hands.

"Don't you think you deserve a punishment for following me here against my order," Jungkook's lust filled eyes carried mischief. "And I'm not gonna give it to you until receiving full service of pleasure."

Thank you so much for your lovely support

Thank you so much for your lovely support. What do you think about the chapter and Jungkook's reaction to Jimin following him? Are you ready for top Jimin?

Much <3