28.

"You've hurt him enough, I will not allow you to ever mistreated or offend him again," Jungkook stepped between them taking a his sword out so Taehyung jumped back

"Kookie it's ok, I can speak with Taehyung," Jimin trembled.

"No Jimin, enough is enough. I will not allow," Jungkook hid the sword turning to him.

"I wanted to talk to Taehyung," whispered Jimin.

"It's an order," Jungkook's tone was so sharp Jimin's eyes suddenly filled with tears.

He turned abruptly running away feeling the cold tears storming down his face.

Some fog was raising over the meadow when Jimin was sitting on the fallen tree trunk watching the sky.

Mum, why did you have to die and leave me alone in this scary world, he whispered to the stars.

Why have I had to be born as a hybrid? Couldn't I be human or anything, just not an unworthy species with additional ears and a tail? Jimin sobbed using his sleeve to dry his face. Who was my father? Why have you never told me what he has done to you? He has definitely called you a whore, used a knife to cut wounds into your body and force you to be his, right, that's why you have never told me - Jimin was talking to the silence crying more.

"Jimin," a low voice sounded behind him causing goosebumps all over his system.

There was Taehyung standing in the ribbons of fog, his head low.

Jimin swallowed more tears cuddling his tail to himself.

"We never had the occasion to really talk," Taehyung approached sitting down on the tree trunk in some distance to him. "But your presence had made me feel less lonely and I have taken it for granted, have taken anything about you for granted," Taehyung started talking to his own hands when Jimin's stomach twisted. "I am not really skilled and with my cowardly personality I'm possibly the least gain for the Secret Circle," he smiled ironically. "I'm unworthy to be a magician and you know it. Why did you convince The Royal Shaman to give me the ritual?"
The question shocked Jimin, he was looking at Taehyung weighting each word.

"When the soldiers had killed my mum I thought I will die form pain, but you allowing me to stay in your forest quarter, allowed me to stay with you, this really saved my life. My mum always warned me about humans and the things they're doing to our kind, but you never touched me, never invaded my private space, instead you have always been like a brother I have never had, so I couldn't just let your dream shutter because of you willing to kill some hybrid," Jimin swallowed loudly, his throat so tight it was difficult to talk.

Taehyung sighed, a long silence filled the meadow.

"You're not just some hybrid Jimin, you're special. Your pure heart is like a crystal that can light up the darkest places and heal this broken world. I don't know why but I have the feeling you have a very important part to play in this war," Taehyung's eyes carried something he couldn't decipher when they rested on him. "And he made me realize... the way he is treating you, I have never seen anything like that. Has only heard a story about it happening once in king Jeon's palace. It is said that the queen had the most beautiful maiden she treated like a best friend, the woman has almost been included into the Secret Circle because she was magician, but the sorceress rejected the queen's request as her maiden was a hybrid. So she stayed in the palace planting self glowing flowers in the queen's garden and creating magical toys for the little prince. The rumors tell, that the highest general of the army fell in love with her spoiling her with everything he could provide, even marrying her in secret until one day she escaped leaving it all behind. The reasons are unknown, but just months later Namjoon's army stormed the palace killing the royal family, although the prince is rumored to have survived. Who knows were he is now, if he did he should be here helping us out, right? A prince shouldn't be a coward like me," Taehyung raised his brow when Jimin giggled.

"Definitely," he muttered. "That's a pretty story by that way."

"Probably untrue like everting they tell about Crystal Snow and stuff."

They suddenly broke out into laughter.

"Anyway Jimin, I wanted to apologize for leaving you and all the bad things I have done and said. I know it can't be forgiven but I want you to know that I'm deeply sorry," Taehyung became serious looking him in the eyes when Jimin nodded. "So I will be going back to my cot in the forest now. I'm wishing you luck, you're really the happiest hybrid, the man you found and the way he loves you, keep him," Taehyung got up when Jimin's heart began to beat crazily.

Loves? No Taehyung was definitely mistaken. Jungkook cared for him, was calling him family, maybe treating like a lovely companion, but he would never dare to hope a beautiful warrior like him could fall in love with a small fox hybrid, although he wished to. What would he do to hear those three words from Jungkook one day, definitely anything. Jimin sighed getting up walking back though the now quiet village, but some drunk village boys crossed his way so suddenly.

"Hey pretty foxy, lift your tail for us," they began to laugh nearing him so Jimin moved back.

Thank you so much for your love. What do you think about the chapter? About Jikook arguing and Jimin's conversation with Taehyung? What will happen now?

Also I will post a new Jikook story this week, so please stay tuned for more information soon.

Much <3