3.

"General!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes to distinguish the figure of Hoseok who was trying to slice the throat of a fish-girl

"Get lost boy," Hoseok's bloodshot eyes landed on him when Jungkook noticed the tiny figure of the fox trembling in the shade of the wall.

"Night general, have fun," muttered Jungkook giving the fox a sign to follow with his hand then turned around stumbling towards the stairs.

Something so soft brushed his legs, the fox jumped forward swiftly while Jungkook had trouble to find his way after those roughly cut pleasures and the heavy drink.

The fox was sitting on his bed when he entered the chamber. Jungkook locked the door swiftly throwing the wet robe on the floor, then stumbled forward to fall onto the mattress.

"Wanna have fun?" He whispered stretching his hand out to caress that soft fur behind the fox's ears receiving a nice purr.

"You're too cute to be real," Jungkook sat up taking the trembling animal into his arms nuzzling his head to its body.

The drunken state, the urge to make love burning, yet Jungkook was fighting with it all trying to find release in the soft embrace, pressing his lips to the fox's snout, closing his eyes when a wet tongue brushed his lips, a second later a few things happened at one.

Something heavy pressed him to the bed, his lips melted into a structure so heavenly warm and round, so spellbindingly tasty.

Jungkook's hands reached forward to tangle into fluffy hair when he pushed the person kissing him off himself jumping out of the bed, rubbing his eyes, but there was a totally naked boy with a magnificent fox tail and cute ears sticking out off a mess of blonde hair sitting on his mattress. A boy with big green eyes, a little nose and deliciously pulp lips.

"Damn!" Jungkook cursed looking around the room for his sword. "Are you a hybrid?"

He boy only nodded avoiding eye contact, sitting there all embarrassed with rosy cheeks and trembling hands covering his most intimate parts.

"Damn!" Jungkook was walking up and down the room. "Why were you lying to me?" He grabbed the sword taking it out pointing towards the boy, touching his chin with the sharp blade.

There was just silence buzzing, the boy sitting like frozen.

"Why were lying to me, hiding your identity?" Repeated Jungkook.

"I wasn't lying," the boy spoke with a honey like voice, so perfectly fitting to his tiny posture.

"Not mentioning you're a hybrid is lying," Jungkook was still holding the blade that was trembling in his hand.

"I couldn't change, this here was my first kiss," whispered the boy.

Jungkook's stomach made an abrupt flip.