7.

"Damn Jungkook!" Jimin almost yelled turning him on so much, Jungkook dived into the water then closed his mouth on Jimin's hard one and rocked against it as long as he could stand the lack of breath

"Damn Jungkook!" Jimin almost yelled turning him on so much, Jungkook dived into the water then closed his mouth on Jimin's hard one and rocked against it as long as he could stand the lack of breath. He resurfaced licking over Jimin's chest and the shape of his jaw.

"You want me dead," whispered Jimin leaning back, holding the tub's edge, his wet tail slipping around Jungkook's hips rubbing against his butthole gently.

"You can't," Jungkook lifted Jimin's hips slamming inside him to hear a loud cry.

"What are you doing! I can barely walk!" Jimin's nails dug into his shoulders.

"I forgot," Jungkook pulled out breathing in deeply, pressing his lips to Jimin's neck, sucking his skin trying to find release.

He needed to satisfy himself with just gridding and blow jobs, the edge of the tail still giving pressure onto his butthole, although he would take Jimin so hard, oh how he would take him.

"So give me some love," Jungkook suddenly stood up brushing Jimin's rich lips with his length.

Jimin gasped, his eyes extremely wide watching Jungkook's most intimate parts that closely.

Their eyes met briefly when Jimin gulped before shyly closing his mouth on Jungkook's d*.

The world spun, it definitely was undergoing an earthquake as Jungkook's legs began to shiver by Jimin's lips filling him deeply, finding a rhythm, Jimin's hands closing on his butts while he grabbed the boy's hair in his fists moving his hips roughly, his thrusts into Jimin's mouth bringing stars to his system. The sounds Jimin was making so sexy, the way his fingers were slipping inside Jungkook's butthole. World evaporated, there was just endlessness of pleasure, a flying motion or lightweightness. Jimin's mouth working harder bringing him over the edge for him to fill it with everything he had. Jimin has definitely swallowed it down as there was only a bit of it dripping down Jungkook's legs and Jimin's chin. Jungkook's fulfilled body slipped into the water, he laid on the surface closing his eyes, still dreaming, until a warm tail brushed his hip and leg, he felt Jimin's lips placing kisses along the inner side of his thighs, like he has never been kissed or treated before.

The blurry post-climax vision back, so Jungkook knelt in the bathtub wrapping his arms around Jimin.

"I've never came so hard, what you can do, you're a miracle," Jungkook was whispering, kissing Jimin's cheek, his jaw, sucking on his earlobe.

Jimin was quiet, his cheek flushed, his gaze all shy so Jungkook pulled him even closer giving his lips a few sweet pecks.

"Let's move it to the bed the water is getting cold," he said but Jimin suddenly shifted into the fox almost downing in the bathtub.

Jungkook chuckled pulling the totally soaked fox out, carrying that bundle of dripping fur to the bed. He really wished to tell Jimin off and laugh at his adorable stupidity.