1.

"Leave you hoe! Get the hell out of here!"

A half naked woman with soft colibri wings fell out of general Hoseok's tent crushing into the muddy ground.

The fires burning in the camp had changed the snow into deep brown furrows. Jungkook was walking swiftly, passing the main guards of the inner circle reserved for high ranked officers and warriors when he has been confronted with that scene. The woman looked up at him with frightened begging eyes, but he ignored, both knew all too good she was as good as dead and that he couldn't help her.

"Young warrior, would you like a concubine. I will fulfill all you needs," she tried anyway.

"I'm not sleeping with hybrids," Jungkook's tone was dry and cold when he passed her, leaving her in the mud.

"Please, I will be your most loyal servant," she began to crawl behind him.

The fox in his backpack moved as if trying to run.

"Where is that hoe, give her to me!" General Hoseok was wearing only a golden robe with the king's emblem while he was falling outside holding a dagger.

He was stumbling, barely keeping his balance, definitely drunk to the core.

"Oh, it's you boy," his eyes met Jungkook's. "We will stay in the palace of duke Saom the II tomorrow night and I can assure you, you will receive your own harem of finest girls. Not like that filthy stinky thing here," Hoseok grabbed the woman by a wing pulling on it when she started to cry out from pain.

The fox in his backpack squealed and Jungkook sighed closing his fists.

"General, I would need a maiden, and that hoe here looks fit enough for it," he said receiving a stunned glance from the general.

"Don't give your body to hybrids boy, they're spreading bugs and diseases."

"I won't, I need someone to clean and do the laundry," Jungkook knew it was risky, but the fox was scratching its paws against the inner side of his backpack, so to not give out the existence of the pet he has smuggled into the camp he decided to help out the hybrid.

"If it won't fulfill a duty just kill it," Hoseok punched the woman into the face painfully then stumbled back into his tent.

"Thank you noble warrior, I will forever be thankful, be your most loyal servant," she bowed her head towards the mud.

"Get dressed and prepare supper for me," Jungkook turned from her stomping up the road towards his tent.

It was the third biggest in the camp, one with a portable bed and a fine rug he could sit on while meditating or eating.

The memoirs of the palace returning, General Hoseok has been a different man back than, under his father's ruling.

Jungkook trembled. He had changed a lot since those early days, so Hoseok could never recognize one of his best soldiers was that nine year old he has been training in material arts and the use of weapons, the lost prince.