32.

Jimin scooped to Jungkook's side pressing his head to his man's shoulder trying his best to ignore the fear, numbness and inner pain their soon goodbye was causing

Jimin scooped to Jungkook's side pressing his head to his man's shoulder trying his best to ignore the fear, numbness and inner pain their soon goodbye was causing. There were just the servants and hybrids in the camp all looking at them in pure shock. You probably couldn't find a second couple like them, a proud human warrior and some fox-boy who normally would have been just a slave.

Jimin's throat was hurting because what would he do without Jungkook. Probably, if the worst happens he could find Taehyung's forest shelter and peacefully die there.

The noises were becoming louder and there was almost nothing to breath with when Jimin felt Jungkook wrapping his arm around him to cover him from the ashes.

"Capitan Kookie, you're finally here. General Hoseok wants to see you immediately," a commissioner reached them so Jungkook nodded quickening his steps.

Jimin was keeping his tempo trying to ignore the judging looks he was receiving from the high ranked soldiers who were gathered around the general and his battlefield map.

"Boy you're here," Hoseok lifted his head, his eyes falling on Jimin widening in pure shock.

Jungkook bowed in front of the general so Jimin nodded his head unsure what to do. Despite the insane heat of the ashes he was trembling from some inner cold.

"Where am I needed general," said Jungkook, his tone so serious Jimin has never heard him speaking like that.

"The enemy broke into the west field side with the Daron regiment. Captain Fang is there, he will need your help," Hoseok gave a few quick orders to the commissioners glancing over the map.

Jungkook nodded taking the clock off revealing his weapons and glinting armor. He suddenly wrapped the purple fabric around Jimin looking him in the eyes, scanning his face as if trying to memorize it. He leaned in pressing his warm lips to Jimin's forehead, a second later he was gone sprinting down the hill into the battlefield. Jimin was standing there frozen, it went so quickly he couldn't even grasp it, tears rolling down his cheeks.

A burning gaze made him look up, his eyes meeting general Hoseok's dark ones. General Hoseok hated hybrids, everyone here had them for nothing and the only person he cherished and loved was gone into that mad battlefield.

"Mr. Mochi!" Hoseok raised his voice to be louder than the doom unrolling.

Jimin gulped wishing to escape into the Flyer here and now, but a glittering shape fell from the sky swinging a burning sword straight at him.

The enemies were storming down the mountain slope, herds of wolf like species Jungkook has heard of in ancient stories. One of his great ancestors has defeated them when they have almost destroyed the kingdom banning them form leaving the underworld, yet here they were joining forces with all men and monsters Yoongi has sent against them. The fourth and seventh regiment of the army was totally destroy and when Jungkook could reach the brave soldiers of the fifth division with his gaze there were almost no left standing. His blood boiled with fury and fear. Was it really how they will end, under the sacred mountain.

"Move back! Move back!" Capitan Fang was shouting to his soldiers all grouping into formation to run from the approaching wolflings.

"Captain Fang!" Jungkook shouted reaching the commander. "They shouldn't be here, they had made a pact with my... with Jeon Sohwang the III that they will never leave underworld again."

"Boy. It's our doom coming," Fang stopped briefly to put his hand on his shoulder. "They are worse than demons, we will barricade in the camp and stand ground as long as we can."

"No, we have to stop them now!" Yelled Jungkook.

"I know as a gifted you feel powerful, but they will never stop or turn back until we're all dead," pure fear glittered in Fang eyes when he glanced behind at the black waves of thousands and thousands of shapes filling the valley like a plague.

"There has to be a way," Jungkook clenched his fist.

"You can never stop them, unless you're king Jeon," Fang hissed even sarcastically. "Come back with my regiment to defend the camp."

Jungkook's stomach twisted abruptly, his heart began to beat loudly, the soldiers of they army were running back towards the camp in pure fear, Fang jumped forward hurrying his men up when Jungkook squeezed the sword tighter taking a loud breath in.

Shouldn't he run like all of them, but if he does he will always remain just a mare orphan and never be worthy to be called king.

"For you mum, dad," he said looking at the sky saying a quick prayer before walking out against the coming force taking the gloves off. He was waiting seeing the leader of the heard slowing down changing direction towards him, howling so loudly the whole ground trembled but Jungkook didn't move an inch. The wolf was nearing him, looking him in the eyes with red burning orbs.

A metallic, inhuman like voice left his snout.

"One little soldier against us all. Where have you lost yourself little soldier?"

The wolves were surrounding him from all sides their hungry eyes filled with the passion of murder.

"Where have you lost yourself leader of the pack, when you have promised my great ancestor to never ever invade king Jeon's land again and if you do, you will be burned into the ashes of the underworld," Jungkook spoke calmly.

The wolves eyes filled with pure hate he growled again causing the ground to tremble harder. Some little avalanches released on the mountain slopes.

"King Jeon is dead so I can invade his land freely, and you are just a mare toy soldier of a mighty demon."

Thank you so much for your love you're giving this story

Thank you so much for your love you're giving this story. It really means so much. What do you think about the start of the battle? What will happen to Jimin and Jungkook?

Much <3