29.

One began to unbuckle his belt when a sudden force lifted them causing them to hang upside down and yell for help while they were swinging like clock arms banging their heads against each other

"If someone's so dumb won't hurt to become a bit dumber," Jimin heard Taehyung's amused tone.

He felt something big raising in his heart when he sprinted towards Taehyung to fall on him in a tight hug which caused the guys to crush on the ground with a loud bang.

"Thank you," whispered Jimin pulling back.

"Anything for my brother," Taehyung blushed. "Stay close to your man, humans are filthy creatures," whispered Taehyung.

"I know," Jimin sighed turning his head to see the guys running away.

Maybe he should ask Jungkook to teach him some defense.

"I'll walk you to your tent just in case," said Taehyung and Jimin was thankful, both crossing the village quickly stopping at Jimin's new habitat.

His heartbeat becoming uneven at the perspective of seeing Jungkook.

"Take care of yourself and see you around," Taehyung sent him a smile walking off when Jimin waved to him standing there watching Taehyung's posture until he disappeared.

The hybrid sighed turning to the tent he approached hesitantly lifting the fabric glancing inside to see Jungkook sitting on their bed. The man's face was puffy from crying, he looked up and Jimin's heart skipped a bit, his stomach twisted.

"Jungkook!" Jimin suddenly ran through the tent taking Jungkook's face in his hands feeling the boy's tears on his fingers. "I'm sorry."

"I am sorry," whispered Jungkook when Jimin pressed his lips to Jungkook's warm ones.

"It's ok," Jimin was kissing him hungrily.

"I'm so sorry I will never play stupid and bossy around you again. Never ever order anything to you, ok?"

Jimin just nuzzled their noses together melting into Jungkook's lips.

"You can do anything you like to me king Jeon, you're my king don't you know that?"

Jungkook's gaze changed so suddenly, new tears rolled down his face when he pulled Jimin to himself burying his face into his chest sobbing madly.

Jimin was so stunned he had no idea how to act.

"Jungkook, why are you crying. Have I said something wrongly?"

"Just hold me," whispered Jungkook cuddling even deeper into him so Jimin did kissing into his hair caressing over his sides and back.

Whatever had messed Jungkook up so much he couldn't guess, maybe they were just too emotional, at the verge of breaking down after the almost argument.