41.

"Taehyung I need your help

"Taehyung I need your help. I will never be able to reach the capital in time without you," begged Jimin.

He could break out into tears and yell like that baby here and now.

"You know that chances of survival in case of going equal zero."

"I don't care!" Jimin raised his voice.

"You see I care. I have a comfortable cot here, generous clients, a bright future ahead. Solid breakfast planned for tomorrow," Taehyung leaned back at the wooden wall.

"Of course you only care about yourself. What have I thought that you have changed, became a true magician I believed I saw in you," Jimin closed his fists.

He was suddenly back in the hunted forest during the coldest night this century looking Taehyung in the eyes before the boy had left him there for certain death.

Taehyung's face became deeply red.

"Shaman Jin was right about you, I was wrong," whispered Jimin turning around.

"Jimin where are you going?" Asked Taehyung, his voice faint.

"To the capital to save Jungkook," Jimin turned around catching Taehyung's embarrassed glance.

The boy sighed loudly putting the pot aside.

"If I will get killed because of you I come back from the dead to personally choke you," he said when Jimin's heart began to beat rapidly.

"Thank you," he said.

"Are you leaving?" Asked the woman looking at Taehyung in shock.

"Yes, as you see," Taehyung began to mutter some spells while the air around his posture started to form into impressive eagle wings.

"What about my son!" Yelled the woman.

"The mixture is ready, give him that," Taehyung walked back for the pot pressing it into her hand. "In three days it should go back to normal."

"Should!" She shouted.

"I've never done that, so I can guarantee nothing. Same here, we can just crush from the sky like two potatoes," Taehyung glanced at Jimin.

"Don't worry you will be the first flying potato," Jimin walked to Taehyung who began to mutter spells around him attaching magical wings to his body.

"I'm glad you couldn't talk when we had been housing under one roof," hissed Taehyung pushing off the ground into the sky, so Jimin followed hoping Taehyung's spells were powerful enough to carry them to the capital safely.

"I see the capital!" Shouted Taehyung lowering his flight.

Jimin followed trying to fight the numbness in his body, foxes really weren't made to fly.

The huge walls of the palace he had used to live in for a short while where nearing.

"There's a battle!" Taehyung flew up.

"That way! Don't stop," Jimin was lowering his flight trying to get above the main city wall but a huge force flipped him over tossing him back through the air painfully.

The magical wings disappeared and he was falling wiggling his arms and legs in the air hopelessly.

"I got you!" Taehyung caught him under the arms carrying him through the air until both landed on the field in front of a back gate.

"Do you freaking thing people can just fly into the capital!" Yelled Taehyung. "There is huge magic guarding the city."

"I had no idea," Jimin blushed. "So how will we get in now?"

"I guess that way," Taehyung pointed towards the gate.

Jimin turned looking at the black opening in the wall.

"There are guards for sure," he whispered.

"Yes guards, monsters, demons, soldiers and whatever else might be there," Taehyung sighed fixing his robe.

"We need to find a way to get in there anyway," Jimin began to walk towards the gate swiftly.

The distant sounds of the battle causing his heart to weaken. Was Jungkook safe? Where was he now?

"Looks like the weather is spoiling," Taehyung looked at the sky that was darkening quickly. "I've never seen such clouds. Whatever they may bring?" The boy stopped observing the horizon for a while.

"The weather doesn't matter, we need to find Jungkook," Jimin began to run towards the gate.

Taehyung followed in a snail tempo but some armored men came out of the opening uncovering black swords.

"A hybrid!" Shouted one.

"Kill it quickly! The ruler's new law says to kill all hybrids in the land immediately," an older soldier hurried his men up.

Jimin stopped, his heart pounding madly. He had no weapon, nothing to defend himself with, just his will to go through and save Jungkook.

"Taehyung!" he turned to his friend, but Taehyung's face clouded.

"It was nice knowing you Jimin," he muttered turning abruptly hurrying the other way while the soldiers were approaching.

"Taehyung!" Shouted Jimin. "Taehyung, if you leave now you will forever be the coward! Be the man you can become! You're way braver than you think you are."

Jimin's body was trembling sweat dripping down his face. The men behind him became so loud.

Thank you so much for your feedback

Thank you so much for your feedback. What do you think about Vimin flying to the capital? Will Tae run or help Jimin?

Also Film Out is such a masterpiece 😭😭😭 can't stop listening 💜

Much <3