45.

"You look great," Taehyung eyed him up so Jimin blushed hard scooping beside his friend hiding behind him as all the people gathered in the throne room were looking at him with great interest

"You look great," Taehyung eyed him up so Jimin blushed hard scooping beside his friend hiding behind him as all the people gathered in the throne room were looking at him with great interest. The palace maidens have given him a prince like outfit he was feeling so strange in, he preferred Jungkook's oversized clothes way more.

Today the whole capital was filled with citizens and guest as it was day of the coronation and shaman Jin looked better than ever in a long golden robe while waiting beside the throne to perform the ceremony.

"Your highness, I need to talk to you about something after the coronation," the senate leader stopped at Jimin's left side lowering his voice.

Jimin nodded blushing hard, he couldn't get used to people calling him 'your highness.' Taehyung raised his brows nudging his arm.

"A royal hybrid, right?" He grinned.

"You're so," Jimin shook his head, but the doors opened so he glanced from behind Taehyung to see Jungkook walking inside.

His presence so royal Jimin opened his mouth forming a big 'wow.' The people gathered in the throne room were all equally amazed. Jimin noticed king Yoongi telling something to captain Fang pointing at Jungkook.

Jungkook though, was avoiding all gazes walking swiftly. Jimin knew the humble his man was he hated such public uproar. The young king reached the front rows glancing his way sending him a lovely smile so Jimin smiled back lifting his crossed fingers.

Jin's face lit up when Jungkook reached the stairs kneeling down in front of the shaman who began to whisper strong spells and blessings to protect the king.

"Jeon Jungkook, I herby crown you as the 797th king in the Jeon line. May your ruling come with times of peace and prosperity," Jin lifted the crown putting it on Jungkook's dark curls.

Jimin felt his toes moving in his shoes, 'king Jeon' will from now on have a new meaning.

Jungkook got up looking along the crowd that followed with applause. Jimin was clapping while glancing at the floor too embarrassed to meet Jungkook's gaze.

"I promise to rule with all my heart," said Jungkook. "So I can make my parents proud."

The applause became bigger.

"We have suffered many losses in that war," Jungkook's voice was so powerful as that night when he had been revealing his identity in front of the army. "To honor one of the greatest warriors of out times who has fallen on the battlefield, general Hoseok, I have asked the main artist to create a statue which will decorate the queen's gardens. My mother would definitely be happy to see it there. But there are matters more important now, like restoring peace between us and King Yoongi, who is my family's great friend."

Jimin saw Yoongi nodding with approbation.

"While I would like to declare a new leader of the royal army. General Fang, from now on I want you to lead my men."

Fang was so stunned Yoongi needed to push him out of the crowd.

"A hybrid general, that's really a huge change," whispered Taehyung leaning to Jimin.

Fang fell on the stairs when Jin brought Hoseok's sword Jungkook gave the new general who thanked with tears filled yellow eyes.

"I promise to serve you till my last breath and make you proud," said Fang bowing low before returning to his spot in the crowd.

Jungkook cleared his throat while Jimin was still unable to look at him, his skin tingling.

"There is one person I want to thank more than anyone. Without him I wouldn't be here today, because his pure heart, beauty, bravery and stubbornness to never follow the king's orders are invincible," Jungkook grinned when Jimin's face began to burn. "He was the first who has told me the price won't be lonely, everyone will follow him and he was so right. He gave me light and hope. Made me believe in myself again, turned a lost orphaned boy who wished to die in that war into the man I am today. In our country there is an initiation ritual for boys to become men to send them into the Lightless Forest, where they will either go blind, insane or come out changed. When I had went there while being barely fifteen royal maiden and magician Emerald has given me an everlasting light which had protected me from madness. Back then I had no idea, that she has been way smarter than our rituals, because it doesn't take to dive into darkness, fear and your demons to become brave. The biggest bravery is to open your heart on love, the love which will be your sword, your shield, will guide you and always light up your way. He is my everlasting light. He made me who I am. The ancient magic of the humblest and purest heart spread out of him causing crystals to rain from the sky and defeat all darkness."
Jungkook was talking when Jimin was hiding more and more behind Taehyung to escape all those gazes.

"Jungkook was talking when Jimin was hiding more and more behind Taehyung to escape all those gazes

Thank you so much for your support. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about the coronation and Jungkook's speech? What will tell about Jimin?
Much <3