31.

Done," Jimin dived into the bathtub resurfacing to shake his body as if he was drying fur definitely forgetting he's in the human form and Jungkook giggled at his cuteness

"Ok, dry yourself and dress up. I just need a few minutes," Jungkook took the night robe off trying to ignore Jimin's stare burning on his body.

He blushed terribly getting into the bathtub when Jimin scooped aside just a bit to give him enough space to fit in.

"I will wash your hair now," Jimin's tiny palms tangled into his hair strings massaging gently when Jungkook need all his self control to not to forget the urgent matter and stay here till dawn pleasing his fox.

"Done, you smell deliciously," Jimin's eyes were watching his face inch by inch when Jungkook dived in to spill the rest of soap off his hair.

"Let's go," he muttered kneeling in the bathtub caressing his palms over Jimin's face. The boy's pulp lips were so wet from bathing he could die from need and pain while kissing into them deeply.

"Wow," whispered Jimin after he pulled back.

Behave, freaking behave. Don't confess or you won't be able to go out there and fight, Jungkook was begging himself while getting out of the bathtub and putting his clothes on quickly ignoring how they were unpleasant against his wet body.

"Jimin come," Jungkook looked towards the boy who nodded walking out squeezing the water off his tail. Jungkook was observing Jimin trying to remember each detail. If he was about to die tonight those images needed to stay with him until the very end.

Jimin was blushing hard while dressing up quickly.

"Is it ok?" He asked presenting himself in the clothing.

"You're always the prettiest, but I prefer you naked anyway," Jungkook raised his brow when Jimin's face turned absolutely purple.

"I prefer you naked the best too," muttered Jimin sending him an a bit naughty gaze.

"Come," Jungkook stretched his arm out so Jimin tottered to him taking his palm.

They were walking back through the village swiftly their hands intertwined and Jungkook was sure they needed no words, the language of their bodies was enough to say it all.

Jin was waiting in front of their tent his expression worried, so Jungkook pulled Jimin inside quickly and they began to pack everything they had into two bags.

"I think that's all," Jimin tossed a sad glance around.

"I guess," Jungkook lifted the heavier bag taking Jimin's hand again.

"It's sad that we don't have a home," Jimin's voice broke his heart. "Whenever a place starts to feel like home we have to leave."

"Jimin, look at me," Jungkook pulled his closer. "You are my home, ok. The rest is irrelevant."

Jimin's eyes lit up with such happiness Jungkook couldn't help but smile.

"Are you done packing. You need to leave. The royal flyer is where you have left it," Jin came inside so Jungkook sighed turning to him.

"Jin, thank you for everything. I never be able to repay," Jungkook let go off Jimin's hand running to the shaman to hug him.

Jin had been like a father to him through all those years.

"Just stay safe," Jin sniffed. "And protect Crystal Snow at all costs."

"I will," Jungkook pulled back walking to Jimin who ran to Jin to hug him goodbye and thank a lot.

Jin hugged Jimin tightly whispering something into his ear when Jimin scooped back in shock.

"Take care both of you," muttered Jin leaving the tent first.

"Is all ok? What has he said?" Asked Jungkook coming to Jimin who said nothing just took his hand leading him outside.

Jungkook's heart began to beat fast. Has Jin really seen him dying and decided to prepare Jimin for it.

"Jin, if something happens to me take care of Jimin, ok?" He said turning to the shaman who only nodded.

Jimin was extremely quiet when they began to walk out of the village through a meadow towards the old royal Flyer. The hybrid was cuddling to his side not willing to let go even when they found each other inside.

"I need to pilot it," Jungkook sat on the main chair so Jimin sighed scooping on the other one.

Jungkook felt all hair on his body raising from fear yet there was no way out, he needed to be brave like his parents, like a real prince should be so he pressed the steers lifting the Flyer.

The whole valley that has been the borderline between the highest mountain in the kingdom and Yoongi's land was overfilled with fire ashes and two huge forces clashing like a tsunami wave meeting and avalanche. The burning flares of high speed bullet balls staining the night sky. Jimin squeezed the seat handles at the sight feeling all strength leaving him immediately. "You will receive shocking news tonight. Remember to calm down your emotions and keep a clear head," shaman Jin's words still so fresh in his memories when he glanced towards Jungkook hoping his man will be fine. He had to be. Jimin wouldn't survive losing Jungkook.

The Flyer was lowering towards the edge of camp settling down on the grass.

"It's better if you stay in here, the metal construction of the Flyer is pretty sustainable," Jungkook got up walking to Jimin.

"I'm going with you," whispered the boy.

"You will not go out there into a battlefield," Jungkook raised his tone.

"I thought we have been past orders," Jimin crossed his arms.

Jungkook sighed rubbing his forehead. "Orders are one thing stupidly is the other."

Jimin felt heat on his cheek, were they really about to argue when he might never see Jungkook again.

"I will just walk you to the last safe place than come back and hide here," he whispered.

"Ok," Jungkook stretched his hand out with a faint smile so Jimin squeezed it getting up both walking out to hear the rumor of the battle and feel the burning ashes that have almost totally clouded the sky.

Thank you for your beautiful feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jin's words to Jimin? What news will he receive soon?

Much <3