Part 32

Hello dear readers.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments...It made you emotional...It made you connect with the book...I am grateful for that.

But, I am upset with the amount the votes and comments...please silent readers do appreciate my work...it takes a lot of time to make these updates.

Happy Reading!

----------------------

Continue of Shehnaaz's Diary

It's been two years...yes two years...now I am 15 years...I have just given my Board exam...I work in my restaurant...yes it is mine...I had Raj Uncle's back...yes he never left me after that incident of the bomb in his car...whenever he got free time...he used to spend his time with me...he had made me train me with his best fashion Designers...Yes, I do work in his Company...He gave his suggestion when I was in doubt regarding anything...many things have changed in these two years...the house in which I used to stay...the owner started demanding the doubt rent just because she got to know I do earn a good amount...I did not agree with her so she removed me from that house and I again became houseless...there was an orphanage near the restaurant...I went to them...I knew I can take help from Raj Uncle but I don't want to do that...the orphanage owner took me there without any question that night...Yes, that house owner removed me at night..but this orphanage owner was kind enough to take me inside...The other day, the orphanage owner asked about me, I did not give all the answers correctly...I told her that I work in the restaurant and do my schooling together...she told me that she will look after my expense and leave the job till I complete my schooling but I denied her saying I don't want her to pay for my expense just let me stay here in her orphanage...This is how I came to an orphanage in real...This orphanage belongs to Snehal Shekhawat...You must be thinking that if I earn good money then why did I not take the house on rent? I could afford that but I did not do that because I have appointed a bodyguard...Yes, I have appointed a bodyguard, not for me, it is for Raj Uncle...Yes, it is a secret...no one knows about it...I don't want any danger around him...He is my everything...I can't afford to lose him...whenever I am with him...I feel free...I feel like there is no responsibility around me...I feel as if I am a child...When I go to his office I make food for him with my hands..he loves to eat that...Actually, the thing is his wife is very health-conscious according to him, so he doesn't get to eat more food in his house..so this is why I make food for him...Sometimes he comes to the restaurant to meet me...I feel very happy in every moment, I spend with him...He is like my father, mother, friend - my everything...I have not told anything to him about my past...I don't want him to know about the devil...Maybe one day I will tell him...That bodyguard gives me details of his every work...I make him alert whenever I feel like there is something wrong going on and there were attacks on Raj Uncle many times since I have joined the company...sometimes it is in the company by stealing the important documents...or sometimes attacking him directly...Thanks to my bodyguard.... that I was with him whenever all things happen...One more thing I will like to tell you that this bodyguard also works in Raj Uncle's company...you must be shocked right...actually thing happened was that person badly needed money and he could not ask Raj Uncle because he already had taken it from him...he needed this money for his wife's treatment...I had my savings which I gave to him and he asked me what he could do for me so I asked him to do this secret work for me...this is how I have appointed a secret bodyguard for Raj Uncle...

In these two years, I have become a sensational singer too...Shocked right?... It is a secret...Whenever I sing a song on a holiday...I record it and put that on my youtube channel...my voice is liked by many...I never show my face, of course, its visual is always black...My name is SS - Secret Singer....all people want me to see me...but I can't...all songs are my hard work...many feel the emotions which I want to express and many hear it because they liked it...only some gets to know that those are my real emotions...the lyrics of the song express my feelings...I do earn some money from there...but I never recorded songs to earn money...it was just done to express myself.