Part 23

Hello Readers.

I have seen some of you telling to update fast as possible. But this do take time. I understand this is your curiosity. But understand me too. 

I have some serious issues going on with me family. My small brother is not well, so I can't sit with laptop and write.

I will try to post update early as soon as possible.

Do vote and comment readers.

--------------

Siddarth's point of view :- 

After awards, I came to the library of our room. This place gives me peace because it was her favorite spot. Well now this is a bar too for me. As I come and drink here and relieve our moments sitting here. When I was in my own world, I saw Dad entering in room.

Siddarth :- Dad, do you want something ? You could have called me, I would have come there.

Raj :- Can't I come in my son's room ?

Siddarth :- Anytime Dad.

Raj in serious tone :- I came here to talk with you Siddarth.

Siddarth :- Anything serious Dad.

Raj :- I was thinking to have some drinks with you.

Siddarth widens his eyes as his Dad never drank with him, infact he used to shout at him.

Raj sits beside him on the floor and says :- Make a drink for me too Son.

Siddarth :- Dad, what happened ?

Raj :- I am happy so thought to have a drink with you.

Siddarth :- But you don't drink much. So...

Raj interrupted :- I do, but not more like you.

Siddarth nodes and make a drink for him and gives him glass.

Raj :- When you took the award on the stage, I was proud of you. I was happy to see the smile on your face. It's very less now to see you happy.

Siddarth :- I was happy because today I completed what Shehnaaz had asked me to. You know Dad, what she had said to me that day,

Flashback

It was at that time when I came to know about Ma. I was hurt and lost. She had said

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth, I know that you are hurt and lost but this is not the time to go away from the people who loves you. I know you must be feeling betrayed from them, but this is life. We need to move on so, now try to indulge yourself in the things which will make you busy. Try to do something different. If you want, do other business, began from the start, you have my back, Dad won't say anything to you. I know why you are feeling this. You are feeling that this all years you were proud of being Shukla and the heir of Shukla. Now also you are Shukla for the world, but in your heart you feel you don't deserve this than prove yourself you deserve to be a Shukla. Prove yourself that you deserve to be the son of Raj Shukla and Rita Shukla. This way the thoughts which you have will be out of your head and heart forever. 

You know Dad just by looking at my face or eyes she understood me so well. No girl did this till now. She was the only one and will be forever I guess.

After what she had said, I was confused not because what she said but because how could she understand, because I didn't said anything to her than how come she knows what I was feeling. Therefore I asked her,