Part 35

Hello Dear Readers...

How are you all?

Please do vote and comment... I really want you guys to tell me which part you liked the most... Or which part made you surprised... do an inline comment and tell me... will wait for your response...

Won't waste much time of yours... So let's get back to the story...

------------------------------

Si...dda...rth... that was a painful roar from behind... the people who were so into Shehnaaz and the man... got a mini attack looking the person, anyone could see the fear in their eyes... paleness of losing Siddarth, trembling and shivering lips in scare... there stood a couple in their 50's... where Shehnaaz smirked and felt proud of her work... she did her work... without coming into notice... That was Shehnaaz.

The couple ran to Siddarth and started checking him from head to toe... lady's hands were shivering... man was looking at him properly too... what they have gone through in that 2 hours only they knew...they got to know what was a fear of losing someone close to you...a fear in their entire system of gifted by Shehnaaz Kaur Gill or you can say Shehnaaz Siddarth Shukla... she wanted them to feel this very badly...because they did not lose anything in the real sense... but she lost her everything... everything means each and everything... they deserved this... they really did.

You are fine right Baby?...never ever Siddarth has seen so much love and fear in someone's eye for him... except his family... he did not know them... but the worry and concern in their eyes made him think who were they?... while the lady was still checking his body where there some bandages... who knew heartless couple... had hearts too... which loved him like anything... but their love was a poison... a poison to Siddarth also... their love for him was the destroyer of everything...once they owned... they are no more the same couple... after some incidents... they were shuttered from inside... which only Shehnaaz was aware of... because whatever happens today too... they hold a special place in her heart... how much ever she hate them... but still there was a relationship which only she understood... looking at them she just smiled... this is what for which she had waited for years... and see how things are going... but today they had lost their most precious thing...

Siddarth:- Yes, I am fine Aunty... Why you both are being so hyper?... he really did not know what was happening around him... he looked at Shehnaaz who had a smile on her face... but what he did not notice that there were tears too in her eyes... he looked at the man who came with the lady was tired... who looked depressed... he somehow took the lady in his arms and said some soothing words to her... where she relaxed in his arms...

Where Shehnaaz looked at Anupam whose face was saying how much angry was he... his eyes had betrayal... pain... hurt... agony... On the other side, she looked at Smitha whose face had sweat... she did not know what was going around... her breathing was a little uneven... There was Ajay Shekhawat who gulped his saliva and was frightened... he looked at Shehnaaz who gave a cunning smile... he knew he was caught... he looked at the other side... Shehnaaz's eye landed on Rita... whose eyes had some emotions... those eyes had a love... hate... pain... betrayal... that's what she wanted.

Man:- We got... a message that... you were kindna...pped and if we wa....nt you so... reach here...Shehnaaz showed both of them death in 2 hours... but none understood...and no one would even know... if she wants...evil... was she in true...because it was in her blood veins which shows evilness.

Before Siddarth could say anything Anupam got up and separated the couple who were in each other's arms and gave a punch to the man... who looked at him with wide eyes... he was shocked looking at him there... before he could utter a word all heard a loud clap of someone.