Part 8

Hello Readers.

I hope you are liking my concept. When you comment on chapters, I feel good that you are liking it. Some comments make me really content. Please do support me and if you want to give your ideas related to story you are free to give me. I will try to include in my this story.

A big thank you for constant like and comments to all the readers. 

I hope Sidnaaz fans likes this story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was full of eagerness for Raj, Rita, Sid and Shehnaaz.

After breakfast 

Sid :- Mom and Dad regarding the decision I will tell you till evening.

Raj :- We are fine with it.

In the Magical World.

Sid was in his cabin and thinking somthing. 

Sid's point of view :- I was shocked by this proposal. Out of all girls my parents got only this girl Shehnaaz. The girl who rejected me. The girl who slapped me in front of whole office. I don't think this marriage will work out because we are totally different from each other. It is better that I stay Bachelor. No girl in life will be best for me after my relationship with Shefali. Thinking about Shefali, I feel like laughing on myself. I was in relationship just because of attraction. It is really true that I never loved her. I have realized this after Musketeer's explanation. I never experienced love like Dad and Mom. I do want that love but now I don't want anyone to break my trust. So it's better I say no to this proposal even if I have to hurt my parents. Now she has already said yes to this relation. I will say no, so this way I will reject her and she won't dream to become my wife. I will say this personally to her this way I will see her face too. I also need to shout her regarding wasting my yesterday's time. Come on Sid enjoy the time with her.

Sid intercoms with Shehnaaz and says her to come at his cabin with the designs she had made.

Later a knock is heard at his door.

Sid :- Come in.

Shehnaaz was nervous after yesterday's happening. But she faced her all time emotionless face and entered inside his cabin.

Shehnaaz :- Yes Mr Shukla.

Sid :- How unprofessional of you that you left just with a message saying you won't be able to come at godown that also after an hour.

Shehnaaz :- I am sorry Mr. Shukla. I was waiting for lunch hour to get over before that Sir and Mam came and I got busy with them that the meeting with you got slipped from my mind.

Sid :- I don't want this to happen again. I need to see your combination of Indian western designs.

Shehnaaz :- Sir now I just have few, as some of them are with the other designers to get their opinion.

Sid :- Will you show me whatever you have now ?

Shehnaaz :- Sure Sir. This are the designs.

 This are the designs