Part 18

Hello Readers.

Sorry due to technical issue I couldn't post the update.

I know some of you are not liking this revenge part or you are not liking when Shehnaaz is shown weak but, I have some plots in my mind and I want to continue with that things. I promise in the end you will like the plot. Please bear with me.

And yeah my story is not big. Roughly it will have 40 to 45 chapters.

Please do ignore my mistakes if any.

Happy reading.

----------------------------------------------------------

Shehnaaz was waiting for him.

Shehnaaz's point of view :- It's 1 in the night still he has not arrived. Where did he go ? I just hope he is fine. Come on Shehnaaz no need to worry, he is alright. Nothing will go wrong. But he never did this way.

Shehnaaz concentrate on your work. You have many things to look after.

I heard some noise so I look upwards to see him coming but when I saw him properly, I saw him stumbling.

I got to know that he is drunk.

" Siddarth " I whispered and he heard me even my whisper as he was standing in front of me now.

Siddarth :- Ohhhh look who is here ? There my so called wife is waiting for her husband. Ohhh I didn't knew that you will play the role of wife so perfectly .

" Hatts off to you yaar " saying he saluted to me.

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth you are drunk. You can't even work properly. Let me take you to the room

She went near him and took his hand and kept on her shoulder and started walking but Siddarth didn't wanted her to even touch her. 

Siddarth :- Don't you dare to touch me you gold digger ?

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth first let's go to bed than I won't touch you.

Than she forcefully dragged him to their room.

Once she took him to their room she left him as he sat on his bed.

Siddarth :- What do you think of yourself bloody sucker ?

Shehnaaz :- Siddarth go and get fresh then sleep. It's already late.

Siddarth :- And why do you think that I will listen to you. I am going to have drink.

Saying he got up and was going to the bar by stumbling which is there in their house.

Shehnaaz's patience was on it's peak as he was just uttering nonsense. She in her mind has thought to talk to him properly about the way he insults her. She is not going to tolerate when he speak about her character. She had made her mind that she will do whatever he wants but when he questions her character she won't listen to him at all.

Shehnaaz went ahead of him and said to him to stop but is it possible to that Siddarth Shukla hears her for once ?

Shehnaaz :- Okay fine. You need to drink right ?

Siddarth innocently answered her by nodding his head as yes.

Shehnaaz :- I will give you that. Come with me.

She took his hand and took him to their kitchen.

She gave him glass to drink.

Siddarth :- This is not alcohol Shehnaaz.