Part 5

Hello Readers,

Do check introduction as I have uploaded the image of Mr & Mrs Shukla.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Sid's Cabin

Sid :- So care to explain.

Shefali :- Baby, I think something is wrong with the CCTV. You saw how rudely that girl was behaving with me and Uncle also don't like me. Maybe, Uncle must have done this and involved that girl with him so they can break us apart.

Sid :- Do you think that  whatever you will say I will believe ? Do I look like I am an idiot here ? And never involved my father in these things, get that thing straight in your mind.

Shefali :- I won't do it next time baby. I am really sorry.

Sid :- There will be no next time Shefali. I am breaking this relationship so there will no us now.

Shefali ( with her fake tears ) :- Please baby, don't do this. Don't break this relationship. What will I do without you ? I love you baby. Please give me one chance I will make everything alright.

Sid :- How will you do that ?

Shefali :- Leave that on me. I will make everything alright.

Sid :- Even if I give you a chance, I won't be able to trust you Shefali. You broke my trust. I think it's better for us to apart ourselves from each other.

Shefali :- Baby don't do this. I will make it up and you won't be able to resist it.

Saying this she came close to Sid to kiss him.

By seeing how she is making it up, Sid's anger rose like hell. By pushing her he said,

Sid :- Do I look like a pervert to you ?

Shefali :- No. I am sorry. Please give me a chance.

Sid :- Get lost now, before I loose my patience. I don't want to see you again do you get that.

Shefali got scared seeing him angry so she thought to leave for now.

Later Darshan called Sid indicating that he and Vikas are waiting for him in front of the office. Sid decided to go as he was hungry and if he will stay with his Musketeers, his mind will be diverted from today's event.

As Vikas was sitting in the backseat of the car having pizza, Sid sat in the passenger seat with Darshan.

Darshan started his ride again.

Vikas :- Darshan do you know today's temperature is high ?

Darshan :- I am seeing it Vikas.

Sid :- Yes, Indeed it is. But if you guys don't keep your mouth shut then in real sense I will show how the temperature is high.

Vikas :- Are you by any chance threatening us ?

Sid :- Take it that way Bro.

Vikas :- Then I am not scared of you. Darshan don't get scared, I am there with you.

Sid :- Say that again Mr Gupta.

Vikas ( in small voice ) :- I am not afraid of you.

Darshan laughs seeing Vikas's reply

Vikas :- Don't laugh on me Darshan.

Saying this Vikas threw cold water bottle on Sid.

Sid :- What the hell ! Why did you throw bottle on me ?