Part 4

( My readers were trying to guess who the lady is so let's see whether their guess is correct or not ? )

Shehnaaz :- Who the hell are you ? Why are you holding me ? Just leave me. What do you want from me ?

Lady :- You don't know me its very sad to hear. But for you I will introduce myself I am Shefali Jariwala - girlfriend of Siddarth Shukla. I am well known model in our country.

Shehnaaz :- So what should I do ?

Shefali :- Now listen carefully, Don't even try to come near him. Otherwise it won't be good for you. Do you get that ?

Shehnaaz :- Ohhh What will you do if I get close to him ?

Shefali :- I came here to give you warning. If you don't listen then think, What will you do if I kidnap you and ask someone to take advantage of you ? You do look good so isn't your dignity important to you ?

Shehnaaz now was fuming in anger therefore she decided to teach her lesson. So, she hold's Shefali's hand and drag her to Sid's cabin to tell him what his so called girlfriend is doing with her. 

Raj & Sid were discussing about some project in Sid's cabin

Raj & Sid were discussing about some project in Sid's cabin. But they hear a knock so they allowed the person to enter the cabin.

Shehnaaz came with Shefali  and pushed Shefali towards Sid.

Raj & Sid were shocked seeing Shefali & Shehnaaz in cabin.

Sid :- What the hell Ms Gill ? How dare you push Shefali like this ?

( Shefali started doing her drama by playing sympathy card in front of Raj and Sid. )

Shehnaaz :- Mr Shukla tell your so called girlfriend to be in her limits.

Sid :- What do you mean by that ?

Shehnaaz :- Ask your girlfriend she will tell you.

Raj :- What happened Shehnaaz ? What are you doing here Shefali ?

Shefali ( with her crocodile's tear ) :- Uncle I came here to take Sid for lunch. But than she saw me and asked me Who are you ? Than after knowing who I am she started misbehaving with me and said to Backoff or she will do anything with me.